jpsraiden

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/06/2018 at 10:58 AM, rittoppppp11 said:

i like driving with alot of players and its nice to meet new people

but not when they only drive the whole day on 1 road C-D  :(

wonder what would happen if admins went online and closed the road for a day

would they stay on the same server or move to another one?

It's happened before and people just sat there next to the admins driving around trolling.

They still cause just as much chaos it's not as simple as them just driving somewhere else.

Here's a video of what happened in 2016. (also note people would go to single player and teleport in just to be there).

Spoiler

I personally haven't obviously due to the fact I live in Melbourne, Australia so the traffic is normaily quiet during the day and I mainly finish jobs that is away from that area at night. I can imagine it'll be full of trolls and a good area for any NCZ hackers come and to their YouTube videos xD. If I do see the C-D road that bust, I'd just go another route to get to my location. 

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

was a party keeping i wasn't invited too? lol :lol:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

You should've seen when europoort was still popular! You'd literally just be sitting in traffic for an hour, (people werent as impatient then) then everyone had to merge into one lane! The admins would frequently close the road because of how bad it got.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.07.2018 at 2:00 AM, S p a r k i e said:

You should've seen when europoort was still popular! You'd literally just be sitting in traffic for an hour, (people werent as impatient then) then everyone had to merge into one lane! The admins would frequently close the road because of how bad it got.

I remember seeing videos on youtube, and seeing the rules at the time, about how certain offences would only get you a kick, but if you did them at Europoort, you would instantly get banned. I guess C-D road, is the new version of Europoort, just worse because they is always only 1 lane each way.

Well, there are 3 ways i play ETS2 online:

1. i drive somewhere within high traffic area, CD prefered. Yeah its a truck

2. i drive in convoy with other people around the map.

3. i want some relaxing time, i drive the road with favourite landscape, which is Bergen - Oslo (actually this are 2 roads =) )

driving alone in an area makes me fall asleep. 

Archived