Have you ever seen CD this bad?

jpsraiden

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not suprised ... While EU3 is still plenty of space there. What do all the people choose to stuck on EU2 and lose their patient? :huh:

@rittoppppp11 admins did a similar thhing before. They blocked highway entrance on C-D junction. Unfortunalety it attracted more people to area and crisis got bigger. The solution I can see is that fixing that road. Better junctions, removing/fixing rail cross and all other bottleneck areas so that there is nothing left that can make traffic except traffic crashes or player based issues.

1 minute ago, EG0611 said:

@rittoppppp11 admins did a similar thhing before. They blocked highway entrance on C-D junction. Unfortunalety it attracted more people to area and crisis got bigger. The solution I can see is that fixing that road. Better junctions, removing/fixing rail cross and all other bottleneck areas so that there is nothing left that can make traffic except traffic crashes or player based issues.

yes but the biggest problem is the entrance to brussels or netherlands

there are stop signs that you have to give way to the players that come from the highway

and when someone has to turn left to enter the highway but cross the other lane

players don't leave a gap when they stand still so he can move on

they block it completly and then nothing can go forward or back

55 minutes ago, EG0611 said:

When there are players, there must be traffic. As long as the players keep their patient, I don't mind if it takes half an hour from C to D.

I no never seen D-C road so crowded.I now don't go never this road.

Also

I saw so crowded traffic yesterday at the American Truck Simulator big sur WoT event.

Hello buddy :) @jpsraiden

That is normally at C-D Road , just Traffic jam :) , I recommend you , if you dont have go on c-d road , so you not go at c-d road , because there is difficult survived :) 

Kind Regards

RedWolfTV_TMP 

TruckersMP Members

Why are you guys acting so surprised and horrified? Most people go on C-D because of the traffic and nothing's stopping you from skipping C-D if you wish to.

Hey,

You would be surprised but yes, I have actually already seen this one-lane rural road in such a bad condition before. It is not unusual though because the second European server has a really high capacity and the majority of people intentionally drives there due to the reason others have mentioned above already.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

I only experienced this kind of traffic density when I first time drove on C-D road about 2 years ago. Traffic jam everywhere, accidents never stopped, speed never went up to 80km/h.

But it was really fun and I really want to experience it again, only if I can have the chance to bump into this kind of traffic density again as I never experience the same in the last 2 years.

76561198154098102.png

Archived