Slowly Files Update Download / Download Lento de Arquivos de Update

Br!@N

Question

English:

I was getting a very slow download hate when trying to update system and ETS2 on TruckersMP Launcher. Some times looks like the download stucks.

So I unninstalled it and after install again the poor hate persists. I was almost givin up to try, but leave the Launcher open and run the ETS2 (Steam Version) because decide to play offline while updating... then I hit alt+tab and perceive the download was more fluid than before.

Wait it finishes and close ETS2 to use the TruckersMP launch button.

Hope it helps some budies!

Portuguese:

Eu estava tendo problemas de taxa de download muito baixas para atualizar o sistema e o ETS2 pelo launcher do TruckersMP. Em alguns momentos parecia que o download havia parado.

Tentei desinstalar o programa e reinstalar mas o problema persistia. Então eu estava quase desistindo mas resolvi deixar o launcher rodando e abri o jogo (versão da Steam) para ir jogando o modo offline mesmo.

Resolvi apertar Alt + Tab pra ver como estava e percebi que "milagrosamente" o download estava indo mais fluido e assim foi até que concluiu. Depois disso fechei o jogo e apertei para abrir ele pelo botão que surgiu no launcher.

Espero que isso ajude alguns colegas!

4 answers to this question

Hello mate @Br!@N

Slower instalation can be , when you have a slow internet connecting or also can be download this update lots of people,who this Launcher can brake.

If you can check , what is Speed your internet connecting. 

https://speed.measurementlab.net/#/

Also you can try re-install the Launcher

Please you follow my steps ; 

1.<Press Windows+R keys 

2.< In to The line you write %programdata% 

3.< You find a folder ,which Is called TruckersMP and open it .

4.< There Is file ,his name Is uninstall.exe  please open it and uninstall the Launcher

5.< Then, you go to Documents - And ETS 2 MP And ATS MP folder please you Removed.

6.<Also you can check ,that in This Computer-Program Files(x86) - Is not none folder ,which have a name TruckersMP.

7.< Then ,you are ready for install the Launcher again.

8.< Here is link for existing Launcher : 

https://truckersmp.com/download

9.Then ,you can open the folder and install it.

Also I attach link with Instalation ,for sure : 

Good luck ! 

And Happy Trucking 

Kind Regards

RedWolfTV_TMP

Hello,

This issue may be due to the Internet. Please follow the solution steps:

• Download TruckersMP using VPN.
  • Reset Your Modem.
  • Do not make update in Background.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.