ATSMP Signing In Problem

SirSlammed

Question

Hello there TMP forum,

This is my first post on the forum so I am putting it in the correct section,

I am current;y having difficulty in signing on TruckersMP on the American Simulator side of things, my Euro Truck MP side is working as it should signs in and everything and able to drive with friends, 

and plus on the ATS side of things.. I have done all the correct things to be able to get online,

eg 2 hours plus when in-fact I have done 262 hours altogether on Steam through ATS, and I have done the ETS2MP document copying and etc etc..

So.. is there anything I could do to be able to play/truck on TruckersMP on the ATS side and doesn't mess up my working ETS2MP side.

I hope I am using the correct option to get in contact with you guys/girls?

Many Thanks for taking your time out to reading my forum post & I hope that someone out there that can get in contact with me and try and give me a little advise on what to do next.

Slammed

Kind Regards,

Sir Slammed | TruckersMP Event Planner

- - -

EventsEvent RequestCreate Event | Feedback

- - -

6 answers to this question

Hello,

"Since one of the most recent Steam updates which has changed the privacy settings of existing Steam accounts, we are experiencing an increasing number of issues during either registering on TruckersMP or trying to link new games with existing TMP accounts. Usually, this is caused by incompatible Privacy settings on your Steam account and can be solved easily. So if you get the error from the screenshot below, please read through this guide in order to learn how to fix this issue."

gw9eo4V.png

1.) Firstly, you need to open your Steam library and hover with your cursor above your nickname at the top right corner of the window and click on 'Profile'."

KfpOCFi.png

"2.) Then, click on 'Edit Profile' at the right side of the window."

KfpOCFi.png

"3.) Thirdly, you will be redirected to the settings screen where you can change your nickname, avatar, location, etc. But that is not what we are up for right now. On the right-hand side, click on 'My Privacy Settings'."

QFvEvni.png

"4.) Now, you have arrived at the Steam Privacy settings, where you can choose whether your profile status is set to Private, visible for friends only or completely public. In order to solve your issue, please ensure that both, the Steam-Profile as well as the Game Details are set to Public. Make sure that the checkbox next to 'Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details' is NOT ticked. Here is a screenshot of the settings you have to apply."

sbyqEVi.png

Once you have applied these settings, as shown above, the registration/linking of new games with your TruckersMP account should work without any issues. Normally, the activation should be done within a couple of minutes, but if it takes a bit longer it could be the case that the servers are busy at the given time. So if your game does not get added to your TMP account instantly, please be patient and just give it some time.

Also, please look at this topic:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

hello

have your problem been solved

if not,try this solution

hello

Ensure the following:

That you have played at least 2 hours (120 minutes), 119 minutes is not enough.

That your profile is public.

here is the link to help you make your profile public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNwlH73bbYk

That you own the game, Family sharing does not work.

That you have waited at least 5 minutes after pressing the button on your profile, the check can actually take that long if steam is having trouble.

Tried at least 2 times.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

I am still having the same problems and still no luck with the advise everyone has given me 

and also when i load up truckersmp on the ats side it gets to the login section and freezes... why is this 

Edited by [ETU CEO] SlammedKing
needed rewording

Kind Regards,

Sir Slammed | TruckersMP Event Planner

- - -

EventsEvent RequestCreate Event | Feedback

- - -

Locked and moved to unsolved topics due no reply back if issue is still there or not //

Make ticket if you need more help :)

Locked and moved to unsolved topics //