Could not login to ATS2 MP

Papa Deee

Question

Hi, 

I have 5 hours played now and im still not able to register my game. It isn't shared and when I go on the truckersmp website to click on "check games" nothing happens. I've tried that 5 times I think but im still not able to connect to the ATS MP but ETS2 MP works fine for me.

Edit: sorry for the topic I mean ATS not ATS2 :D

6 answers to this question

Hello,

"Since one of the most recent Steam updates which has changed the privacy settings of existing Steam accounts, we are experiencing an increasing number of issues during either registering on TruckersMP or trying to link new games with existing TMP accounts. Usually, this is caused by incompatible Privacy settings on your Steam account and can be solved easily. So if you get the error from the screenshot below, please read through this guide in order to learn how to fix this issue."

gw9eo4V.png

1.) Firstly, you need to open your Steam library and hover with your cursor above your nickname at the top right corner of the window and click on 'Profile'."

KfpOCFi.png

"2.) Then, click on 'Edit Profile' at the right side of the window."

KfpOCFi.png

"3.) Thirdly, you will be redirected to the settings screen where you can change your nickname, avatar, location, etc. But that is not what we are up for right now. On the right-hand side, click on 'My Privacy Settings'."

QFvEvni.png

"4.) Now, you have arrived at the Steam Privacy settings, where you can choose whether your profile status is set to Private, visible for friends only or completely public. In order to solve your issue, please ensure that both, the Steam-Profile as well as the Game Details are set to Public. Make sure that the checkbox next to 'Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details' is NOT ticked. Here is a screenshot of the settings you have to apply:"

sbyqEVi.png

Once you have applied these settings, as shown above, the registration/linking of new games with your TruckersMP account should work without any issues. Normally, the activation should be done within a couple of minutes, but if it takes a bit longer it could be the case that the servers are busy at the given time. So if your game does not get added to your TMP account instantly, please be patient and just give it some time.

Also, please look at this topics:

-This should be the settings.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @Papa Deee

Has your Problem resolved. You have added ATS on your Account.  :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German