Redirect users to their native language forum at the end of registration

Suggestion Name: Redirect users to their native language forum at the end of registration

Suggestion Description: Redirect users to their native language forum at the end of registration. For they can understand the rules of the game in their languages, learn how the mod works and especially where to ask for help and many other things ...

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: Many players, who do not speak English, are lost on the forum, it would be necessary that this system is put in place ^^.

• Upvote 4

Guest Cowie

Hello, I think this is a great suggestion. Considering the current debate of the French Community discussing how to regain activity in the French section of the forums, this would certainly help gain some users of the particular sections. Again, like I said, great idea.

+1

Kindest regards,
-ccowie | TFM Presenter

Hello

As I said in french (in the survey, how to regain activity in our french section of the forum), basically it was planned to do a feedback to scar at end of this survey as agreed with you and him 

but nevermind. @Nasteb

I think it can be a good suggestion because some members cannot speak English or does not have a good knowledge / enough to read and understand. If they are aware of rules in their own language...

Firstly, I think there will be less bans than now

Secondly, it can be a possibility ( not enough ) to regain activity in all sections ( french section included )

Regards, 

Caernage 

• 3 weeks later...

Having a language redirect is such a simple but basic concept which should be implemented into the game for people who struggle understand English.

+1 to this idea :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my opinion that's great idea, because as I remember myself, when I first joined forum I didn't understand well where I'm and what's happening there. I didn't even know about rules or something like that. 
For example, if russian player joins on forum, he should be sent to russian discussion, so it will be better for him to understand what's going on here. So, +1 from me

• 1 year later...