Staff Convoy 1st July 2018

Digital

Hello players!

The TruckersMP Team will be heading out for a convoy on Sunday 1st July 2018 at 17:00 UTC / 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST (More time zones: https://notime.zone/LFnmVH3zztR07), and we gonna roll this truckin' convoy, 'cross the USA!

The event will be white-listed for the team only, but we invite you to come on over to our Twitch channel linked below, to get involved in the fun!

At the end of the convoy a copy of American Truck Simulator will be up for grabs either for yourself or a friend, so don't miss out!

Poster

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/truckersmp

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 5

Just out of curiosity, why staff convoys are being announced "for everyone"? I don't get it. Ok guys, you have a convoy, cool story, buy why would you tell everyone about it? What is the point of announcement?

This is like announcing a private VTC convoy in forums, like "Hey guys, we are BLABLA VTC, we are having a convoy tonight, you can't join, BUT we have a convoy tonight", like wtf? Why would anyone care about it, if he can't be a part of it?

@[VIVA] dFuZeBelieve it or not, I am immune to that. :\

@noviceIt's announced to the public despite it being open only for staff to participate so the community can watch it on the stream.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@Mike Dragon so TruckersMP staff is using home page and forums just to tell community where they can watch staff-only event, am i right? Don't get me wrong, but if a non staff member will create a new topic saying "Hey, i'm doing an in-house convoy, come watch it >>link<<" mods will immediately lock that topic with a reason "useless topic, use status updates for that kind of information".

I would totally understand if there would be some kind of "entertainment" for twitch viewers like giveaway during your staff-only convoy or something like live Q/A with devs, to make people actually curious and interested in watching your event. If something like that would be made, forums/home page announcement would be totally legit. Instead of that community is getting ""Hey guys, we have an event, you can't join it, but you can watch it >>link<<". Isn't that a status updates information?

If you don't like it, you can always make your voice be heard and let upper staff know so you can suggest a change: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hello is it going to be in ats because I have a Owner in my company that just came back from the Navy and I was trying to see if we can get driver to do a covony on ats on the July 1st if you can please let me know and he have been playing this game 2 or 3 year's 

On 25/06/2018 at 10:23 AM, julius_2002 said:

Hello is it going to be in ats because I have a Owner in my company that just came back from the Navy and I was trying to see if we can get driver to do a covony on ats on the July 1st if you can please let me know and he have been playing this game 2 or 3 year's 

It is on American Truck Simulator but it's only for those fancy TruckersMP staff. So unfortunately we can only watch :(

yo