What to do if you were given a ban for always

Question

If the chance for unbanning?I'm just very upset when I was given a permanent and do not know what to do, please for your understanding. Administration, I have long realized their mistake and will no longer do so, in the Russian community called the street of fools, ie it is from calaise to duisburg when will move in a sign the death sentence, as there are a lot of players and lag, if anything one natravil all of this will go the other.Please understand and forgive.

11 answers to this question

Hey @Sarkamz

It's important to understand why you are banned. Don't forget to take a look at all the information involved with your ban.
Go to your profile on our website and check out your ban, an example can be found beneath. You can see who banned you, why you are banned and untill when you are banned.                                                 

You recieved a ban, now you need to know for yourself if the ban is deserved or not. You've read the rules when you logged in on our website to download the mod so you are aware of the rules, you can't say you didn't know our rules.

If you know you are wrong and you broke the rules, there is nothing left to do but wait for the ban to expire. You broke a rule, you got caught and are punished for it, end of discussion.

However, if you don't think the ban is deserved in any way, you are free to create a ban appeal. Creating a ban appeal makes it possible to explain to the admin who applied the ban why it's wrong in your opinion. Creating a ban appeal doesn't mean you are automatically being unbanned, only create a ban appeal if the ban is wrong according to you. There is no point in creating a ban appeal if you are clearly guilty. Be smart and create a good appeal with a valid explanation and if possible add some evidence that shows you the reason is not your fault. Most of the times, if you are honest and create a valid appeal if the ban is wrong, it ends here. Your appeal gets accepted and the ban will be lifted.

Feel free contact feedback here: www.truckersmp.com/feedback

Please see this topic for more info: 

-"Banned, what do I do now?"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Hey @Sarkamz

It's important to understand why you are banned. Don't forget to take a look at all the information involved with your ban.
Go to your profile on our website and check out your ban, an example can be found beneath. You can see who banned you, why you are banned and untill when you are banned.                                                 

You recieved a ban, now you need to know for yourself if the ban is deserved or not. You've read the rules when you logged in on our website to download the mod so you are aware of the rules, you can't say you didn't know our rules.

If you know you are wrong and you broke the rules, there is nothing left to do but wait for the ban to expire. You broke a rule, you got caught and are punished for it, end of discussion.

However, if you don't think the ban is deserved in any way, you are free to create a ban appeal. Creating a ban appeal makes it possible to explain to the admin who applied the ban why it's wrong in your opinion. Creating a ban appeal doesn't mean you are automatically being unbanned, only create a ban appeal if the ban is wrong according to you. There is no point in creating a ban appeal if you are clearly guilty. Be smart and create a good appeal with a valid explanation and if possible add some evidence that shows you the reason is not your fault. Most of the times, if you are honest and create a valid appeal if the ban is wrong, it ends here. Your appeal gets accepted and the ban will be lifted.

Feel free contact feedback here: www.truckersmp.com/feedback

Please see this topic for more info: 

-"Banned, what do I do now?"

help,how to appeal,so admin could unban

1. Go to http://truckersmp.com and top right click login.

2. Put in the same credentials as your previous ETS2MP account, email address and password then click login.

3. Under the "My account" menu click on "Appeal Ban"

4. On this page you will see your current bans, if banned at all. To the right hand side you can see text that says "Appeal this ban" click it.

5. In the box provided please explain why you should be unbanned. Include any relevant information as to why you should be unbanned including what happened and why it happened. Then click Submit.

6. Wait for admin response.

1. Go to http://truckersmp.com and top right click login.

2. Put in the same credentials as your previous ETS2MP account, email address and password then click login.

3. Under the "My account" menu click on "Appeal Ban"

4. On this page you will see your current bans, if banned at all. To the right hand side you can see text that says "Appeal this ban" click it.

5. In the box provided please explain why you should be unbanned. Include any relevant information as to why you should be unbanned including what happened and why it happened. Then click Submit.

6. Wait for admin response.

and if I filed the wrong appeal and it is closed, what to do?

As I see you already appealed your ban multiple times.

Some reasons why an appeal might be rejected:

You are lying, telling things that are not true

There is no evidence to proof you are not guilty

You are not polite or you don't show any respect to us

Spamming the appeal system after rejected appeals.

An admin is not convinced based on what you told/showed him

It can happen that an appeal gets rejected, a reason why will always be left in the chat so you know why. But I do not agree with that decision, what do I do now?

Please open a polite feedback ticket here: www.truckersmp.com/feedback  Make sure you add enough information in your ticket so the project manager can easily review it and knows what the current situation is. Once the message is sent, you need to wait for them to answer you, spamming them won't speed up the process. It can take a while as our project managers can be very busy.

Please remember that our forum isn't a place to talk about a ban or giving us feedback. Also let us know if your question has been solved with the answers above or you need any further support. 

As I see you already appealed your ban multiple times.

Some reasons why an appeal might be rejected:

You are lying, telling things that are not true

There is no evidence to proof you are not guilty

You are not polite or you don't show any respect to us

Spamming the appeal system after rejected appeals.

An admin is not convinced based on what you told/showed him

It can happen that an appeal gets rejected, a reason why will always be left in the chat so you know why. But I do not agree with that decision, what do I do now?

Please open a polite feedback ticket here: www.truckersmp.com/feedback  Make sure you add enough information in your ticket so the project manager can easily review it and knows what the current situation is. Once the message is sent, you need to wait for them to answer you, spamming them won't speed up the process. It can take a while as our project managers can be very busy.

Please remember that our forum isn't a place to talk about a ban or giving us feedback. Also let us know if your question has been solved with the answers above or you need any further support. 

I'm polite to you, I just didn't know how to justify my reason.Thank you for the answer