Hacked trucks, Reporting

ArockiaWinston

• There are some players (hackers) who pass through other trucks (I mean, not in ghost mode), damaging our cargo and trucks, make us fly high ruining the gameplay. They too have speed hacks which are way higher than the limited 150 kmph (93 mph). They even pass through the dividers/guardrails with ease, into opposite lanes ramming other trucks and disappear within seconds. What will be the solution for this issue? 
  • Many players, including me have low end PCs, which limit them from recording the gameplay. So it is unable to attach proof for reports in the website. And almost every in-game reports show " No action has been taken against the particular player". Any alternatives or possible solutions/ideas regarding this?
  • Sometimes during heavy traffic the admins are not available in the location and it further worsens the situation. Will there be any feature to notify the nearest admin to come to that location to control it?

Hope these questions/issues will have solutions in the future. ThankYou:)

19 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:

What will be the solution for this issue? 

Easy - Getting them banned.

19 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:

Many players, including me have low end PCs

Specify low end, please. What configurstion do you have?

20 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:

Any alternatives or possible solutions/ideas regarding this?

24 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:

Will there be any feature to notify the nearest admin to come to that location to control it?

A feature of this kind is already implemented. It's called report system ;)

(Also there is a message system ingame which you might use to contact game moderators)

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:
  • There are some players (hackers) who pass through other trucks (I mean, not in ghost mode), damaging our cargo and trucks, make us fly high ruining the gameplay. They too have speed hacks which are way higher than the limited 150 kmph (93 mph).

Yup. Looks like the Cheats/Hacks are working again. Pretty sure the Cheat got fixed in the past so i guess they have to Update/Fix it again.

6 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:
  • Many players, including me have low end PCs, which limit them from recording the gameplay. So it is unable to attach proof for reports in the website. And almost every in-game reports show " No action has been taken against the particular player". Any alternatives or possible solutions/ideas regarding this?

Let me guess: You're driving on the C-D road right? If so just avoid it. It literally makes no sense to drive there especially with a low-end PC.

8 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:
  • Sometimes during heavy traffic the admins are not available in the location and it further worsens the situation. 
  • Will there be any feature to notify the nearest admin to come to that location to control it?

It's not easy to control/watch the whole Road. I've seen plenty of Game Mods in the past few days. I'm sure they're trying their best but it's not that easy. Especially with 4200 people.

What about the other roads? They already control it so no need for that.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

I know nothing about devolping so this is probably a hard task, but considering other games can detect when cheatengine or other programs are running, wouldn't it be possible for the TMP team to implement something similar?  While I imagine this would be a lot of work to implement, I would also think that this would make the job easier for the current admins rather than having to deal with all of the reports.

10 hours ago, RayRay5 said:

Easy - Getting them banned.

Specify low end, please. What configurstion do you have?

A feature of this kind is already implemented. It's called report system ;)

(Also there is a message system ingame which you might use to contact game moderators)

my configuration is i7-6500U @ 2.50 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GT940MX 4GB and by the way...It's a laptop(Lenovo Ideapad 510-15ISK):D

39 minutes ago, ArockiaWinston said:

my configuration is i7-6500U @ 2.50 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GT940MX 4GB and by the way...It's a laptop(Lenovo Ideapad 510-15ISK):D

It's not that low-end PC, you can use Shadow play or Play.tv or other software to record your gameplay so you can make reports and get wrongdoer banned or punish. Ther's a reporting system in-game, you can report people and your report will be or should be claimed within 10 mins or something, it usually gets claim quick when Admins or Mods are online but if they are not, it will not be claimed. The best thing is just record and make the report. We can continue this discussion in my personal DM if you want, feel free to send me a dm we will discuss stuff there if you feel most of your doubts are solved by mine and others answer.

Hello,

I don't use report system for the players who cheaters in-game because ı knew that other players will use the report system for suspect players.

For this reason,I don't use report system for cheater players.

Hello , Certainly is better reporting a people ,who Hacking and cheating for example on Calais-Duisburg road 

I mean  : Jumping on C-D ,NCZ Hacking and more..

I recommend you , you use a report system ,when is need !!

Best Regards

RedWolfTV_TMP

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018/6/24 at 12:51 AM, ArockiaWinston said:
  • 有一些球员(黑客)通过其他卡车(我的意思是,不是幽灵模式),破坏我们的货物和卡车,让我们飞高破坏了游戏。 他们也有攻击速度高于有限150公里(93英里)。 他们甚至通过分规/护栏,到对面车道撞击其他卡车和在几秒钟内消失。 这个问题的解决方案是什么呢?
  • 包括我在内的许多球员低端电脑,这限制了他们从记录游戏。 所以无法连接网站报道的证据。 和几乎所有游戏报告显示“没有采取特定行动的球员”。 任何替代或可能的解决方案/想法关于这个?
  • 有时在交通拥挤中可用的管理员没有位置,这种情况进一步恶化。 会有任何功能位置通知最近的管理来控制吗?

希望这些问题/问题将在未来解决方案。 谢谢:)

I also want to report on this issue, but look at the forum, you have reported it, and I hope the developers will stop flying slightly when you touch it lightly.

Sorry to tell you this but recording gameplay is the only way to go for this.  If you see a hacker or someone else that needs reporting type /pinfo and their ID in chat. That will give you all the info you need Its almost the only way to get people banned. The fack of the matter is that there is about 70 game moderators. and on EU2 alone there is 4000 players. and 70 moderators cant handle 4000 players. And even worse is that all those 70 moderators are not all on at the same time. And there is more servers than Eu2. So ATM on all servers for ATS/ETS2 there is a total of 5782 players. And i do not know how many moderators that are on. But lets say 30. 30 moderators to handle 5782 players on 7 different servers. Thats impossible. Thats why the ingame report system is not really working super well and thats why you HAVE to record your gameplay. So you can cut out the parts where there is people breaking the game rules. Nothing else really you can do :)

Remember, if someone gets caught hacking it's a permanent ban. If someone blatantly hacks on the C-D Road, at least one person will always report them. Usually though, there is a Game Mod to deal with this, especially considering that the chat is normally along the lines off "admin, help, hacker, please, ADMIN HELP PLEASE". 

Perma ban = Money needed for a new account. Unfortunately there is a steam sale right now of -75% on ETS2, which probably means an influx of cheaters. At the end of the day, justice is served.

All the best,

Dziada

I go to DC Road almost every day, and every time I go, hackers come out. And I'm reporting them through the Web site and they're banned. I suggest you try to report on the Web site.

Regards B)

BombZ

Hello there

you can easily ban them by pulling them or you can report them in-game.

Have a nice day.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Archived