RootKiller

0.1.4 R2 - hot fix

Hi guys! I have a problem here. What version should I use? The game doesn't have 1.16.2s.

AmhlyyTH.jpg

I'm on public_beta - 1.16 public beta

Here is the version to choose :

You should just "Leave Beta Program"  simply...

• Upvote 1

Nice one, Root! I did go flying a few times, being pushed by invisible people from my VTC, so I guess this helps haha - Happy Trucking!

Thanks. I'm think driving when other people can't see you, or when i can see only trailer (without tractor) was funny... but normal game seems to be better :D

Loving the patches, but why are we doing maintenance right during peak playing hours?

The reason for this is that we do all need to sleep, so this is the only suitable time for it to happen. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Spencer 

Server offline ;/?

Btw, its not working /report id reason  i tried that but nothing of it worked, and also pms not working, i was writing /pm name hello, nothing happend

Aw, you had to take the same profilepic i had hehe.

Anyways, note to dev's i dont know if it's temporarily or not. But some traffic lights have been stuck during daytime.

All i know is the traffic lights in Lodz during daytime was stuck earlier when i played.

when the US server # 1 comes to pass 2200 players the server is laggy and Bugando the aki train staff on the server

so my opinion decreases the slots from 4000 to 2200 more not be occurring on the server lags and bugs

obs when the server hit 2500 players the answer in chat takes 10 seconds for the screen apatecer

MP whas a hell this evening. Lags desyncs freezes, traffic light where not syncing.

Had so many guys who rammed in me today. had to fix my truck from 100% damage

Yesterday I first finally tried the new 0.1.4 (R2), and I must admit that we finally have a good build without stupid new bugs coming in, and really appreciate it. The settings tab is perfectly done, and it´s good to know we can set our game up according to our connection or hardware.

Just a fast question, though. Is the weather working if we take out the Season Effects and Winter mod? I find it the only way to take out that annoying snow but I drived 2h long without rain.

Thanks in advice, and keep the good work, let´s try to keep on adding new improvements and not crashing new things ; )