0.1.4 R2 - hot fix

RootKiller

Great Job : ) 

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

Loving the patches, but why are we doing maintenance right during peak playing hours?

The reason for this is that we do all need to sleep, so this is the only suitable time for it to happen. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Spencer 

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

Server offline ;/?

Btw, its not working /report id reason  i tried that but nothing of it worked, and also pms not working, i was writing /pm name hello, nothing happend

Aw, you had to take the same profilepic i had hehe.

Anyways, note to dev's i dont know if it's temporarily or not. But some traffic lights have been stuck during daytime.

All i know is the traffic lights in Lodz during daytime was stuck earlier when i played.

Yesterday I first finally tried the new 0.1.4 (R2), and I must admit that we finally have a good build without stupid new bugs coming in, and really appreciate it. The settings tab is perfectly done, and it´s good to know we can set our game up according to our connection or hardware.

Just a fast question, though. Is the weather working if we take out the Season Effects and Winter mod? I find it the only way to take out that annoying snow but I drived 2h long without rain.

Thanks in advice, and keep the good work, let´s try to keep on adding new improvements and not crashing new things ; )

lkRjRkb.png