History of ETS 2

Euro-Truck 2 development from the past to the present  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Euro-Truck 2 Development from the past to the present

• ETS gets better and better
    • I don`t know
    • ETS was better in the past

ETS2 started out in October 2012 as not a very significant game as we only had the base map to explore back in the old days, however it was significant enough to gain the attention of major game review sites. 

Then when we start to add in TruckersMP in May 2014 and the Scandinavia DLC in June 2015, these were the turning points for ETS2 which has helped boost its popularity compared to when it came out, now millions of people own a copy of ETS2 today. We have a variety of people using ETS2 - some use it because they want to play on TruckersMP, while others want to just find out how you can professionally drive a truck and deliver cargo. 

Overall, I think ETS2 will continue to be even better for as long as SCS continues to support ETS2, especially after the very good work done on the Italy DLC.

Back in the old day when the game was released there were only two or three licensed truck brands. Also, the map was very small back then. My answer is that the game is getting better and better all the time, I'm always looking forward to new updates and DLCs. Happy trucking everyone! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived