Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[GAME]Hotkey for reporting players in-game

Suggestion Name: Hotkey for reporting players in-game

Suggestion Description: Make a /rep + (player_id) hotkey or even further /rep + (player_id) + (item1[, item2], [item3])

Any example images: No. /rep 1234 ram, block, reckless or /rep 1234 cb something like that

Why should it be added?: I can't drive and report at the same time. My mouse can only be steering or clicking the menu. Also posting video as evidence on the report system IS risky. I just lost 1 quota just because my reports are ACCEPTED. Therefore I don't trust that report system anymore. To keep my remaining quota, the only way to report is doing it in-game (but no video). And stopping the car to report creates traffic, that is risky too (you stopped in the highway just to report and you may get banned). I don't know if there is any playback for in-game moderators to review, but this is the last chance for me to report a player properly ...

• 8 months later...