recomended

LDXD

Imo, it’s better than ETS2 in terms of content quality (trailers are better modelled, cities are ‘bigger’), on par with the last three map DLCs. However, it lacks in term of drivable content (California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and upcoming Oregon are the only ‘official’ states) and trucks (only two Kenworths and two Peterbilts that are bascially the same, since PACAR).

It’s 5 euros right now because Steam summer sale, definetly, go for it.

Hi.

8 minutes ago, hangar555 said:

Imo, it’s better than ETS2 in terms of content quality (trailers are better modelled, cities are ‘bigger’), on par with the last three map DLCs. However, it lacks in term of drivable content (California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and upcoming Oregon are the only ‘official’ states) and trucks (only two Kenworths and two Peterbilts that are bascially the same, since PACAR).

It’s 5 euros right now because Steam summer sale, definetly, go for it.

wait so there is only 4 trucks

Hello,

İf you love american trucks,you can bought ATS but there are not many players playing ATS game.You can bored with a solo trip.However,the roads, the mountains and the landscapes is so excellent.

4 minutes ago, P1NK said:

only 4 trucks

You can use truck mod on singleplayer.

e.g= https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=270880&searchtext=Trucks+&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=readytouseitems

Hey :) 

I can say,that ATS is awesome game,also is a little players on the server in ATS MP,but as playing in singleplayer that is great :) 

Even so I playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 everyday and more :) ATS usually :) 

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV_TMP

If you can invest in the New Mexico DLC in addition to the base game, then I would say go for it as the west coast of the existing states in ATS has some interesting quirks in certain areas (such as the Big Sur and the area around Oxnard) and a variety of changing scenery, from cliffside coastal roads to desert valleys inland and the mountainous terrain in Flagstaff and Yosemite, to the plains of Eastern New Mexico, while the map is not very big right now, the area is quite vast and varied.

But if you want to really get the best out of the upcoming DLC which is Oregon, I would suggest holding off ATS for now and picking that up when the Oregon DLC comes out. 

18 minutes ago, ? Kaptan Emre Bey said:

THE ATS IS A FINE PLAY BUT BUT THE PLAYER NUMBER A LITTLE PLAYER NUM

That if they play ATS mp...

15 hours ago, [VIVA] dFuZe said:

I recommend getting ets2 

-bigger map 

-more to explore

-and fun road ls such as C-D road. 

Best regards

-dFuZe

Maybe they already have ETS2 *https://truckersmp.com/user/2102902*

Hi.

I would say ATS is better, ofc being American I might be *slightly* biased lol but no matter, the graphics are there and the trucks do great and the mountain roads are lots of fun. The issues I have are 

1.) ONly 4 trucks from 2 companies, Ik SCS is working with other companies to try to get the licensing so hopefully we will see that change soon

2.) A lot of the map is the same general scenery, you have CA, AZ, NV, and MM, there isnt much going on in any of these states outside the large cities, Northern California, and the mountains in Arizona, its mostly desert. But that will change when Oregon gets released soon, a very mountainous and foresty state.

3.) MP wise there is not a whole lot of people sadly, I feel the first point is the main reason why but who knows

As far as DLC, the NM dlc and heavy cargo are almost essential imho. You get a lot more loads and a lot more map, to me the other are nice but you dont really need them AS MUCH. those two DLCs are very important imo though and would invest in those

In turn, ATS is an amazing game/sim but being a lot newer than ETS2 it suffers from underdevelopment when you compare it to ETS2 and the devs tend to have more priority to ETS2 when releasing new things and DLC.

I would def recommend ATS to anyone, I love it and I think you will too, especially with this sale going on it is dirt cheap. I do think there is a free demo availible as well you can try it out before you jump in with your wallet in hand.

4 hours ago, MrBrandman said:

I would say ATS is better, ofc being American I might be *slightly* biased lol but no matter, the graphics are there and the trucks do great and the mountain roads are lots of fun. The issues I have are 

1.) ONly 4 trucks from 2 companies, Ik SCS is working with other companies to try to get the licensing so hopefully we will see that change soon

2.) A lot of the map is the same general scenery, you have CA, AZ, NV, and MM, there isnt much going on in any of these states outside the large cities, Northern California, and the mountains in Arizona, its mostly desert. But that will change when Oregon gets released soon, a very mountainous and foresty state.

3.) MP wise there is not a whole lot of people sadly, I feel the first point is the main reason why but who knows

As far as DLC, the NM dlc and heavy cargo are almost essential imho. You get a lot more loads and a lot more map, to me the other are nice but you dont really need them AS MUCH. those two DLCs are very important imo though and would invest in those

In turn, ATS is an amazing game/sim but being a lot newer than ETS2 it suffers from underdevelopment when you compare it to ETS2 and the devs tend to have more priority to ETS2 when releasing new things and DLC.

I would def recommend ATS to anyone, I love it and I think you will too, especially with this sale going on it is dirt cheap. I do think there is a free demo availible as well you can try it out before you jump in with your wallet in hand.

there will be desert area in eastern Oregon as well. :) 

Hello P1NK, 

I think you should get ATS now on the Steam Summer Sale. Currently it is £3.74 ( https://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/American_Truck_Simulator/ ) 

Please take into consideration the Steam Summer Sale is Ending in 6 days (July 6th)

Kind Regards,

Encrypted | Atlas Logistics

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived