Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

invalid

Question

when I came on the main screen multiplayer password in the password section gives an error found such an e-mail password, but the system can not log in to the right you help me

5 answers to this question

Hello @raplaz28

Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site. Try to reset your password and log in again. You should not use Family-Sharing. There are known issues if you use special characters such as ä,ö,ü or what ever whcih is not English default alphabet. Please try typing your password into notepad and copy it and then paste it into the password field using ctrl + v.  (This may also apply for your email if it contains special characters)

*if your problem is not solved, please write a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Hello,

•  First, set the game folder as the folder you selected when loading the game via Steam
  •  Don't using a Latin characters in your password. For example (ş, ü, ö, İ, ğ, ı, ç)
  •  Make sure you play the game for 2 hours.
  •  Copy and paste the password into a notebook.
  •  Steam family sharing should be turned off.
  •  Your membership to TruckersMP and your Steam membership must be on the same mail.
  •  If the problem is still not solved, create a ticket. https://truckersmp.com/support

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

can you show or pm/dm me your screen ( hide your credentials or just blur them using imgur or any other editor). It will be good if you can show us a pic of your issue. Also as far as I think , your problem is/should be Invalid email-id and password, for that you can just go to "forgot password" and then enter your registered email-Id , password reset link will be emailed to you , click that and then you can reset your password, hope it helps.