Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Heavy Cargo Pack

Melis vozac

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello :) 

Please look this topic;

or open Job Market --> Freight Market on ESC then Click ''Short by:'' at the top right.  And click Cargo Weight (Down). After that, all high-toned trailers will appear. They are all commonly used with Heavy Cargo DLC.

Picture; (for up)

Spoiler

I4f0Oj2oT626etdvM8Fqyw.jpg

Best Regards,

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello,

one thing first, did you install it? I hope ^^ ;)

Because sometimes installed steam the purchased dlcs not by itself then you have to once in steam under library and additional content where the heavey cargo pack is the hack out and put back in there so it is installed. Next point, you can look in the game under About and then trailer browser if you have the heavy trailer, the trailer are under the category "flatbed" or "semi-trailer", if so you go to the freight market and you can Filter the trailers too, if you are looking for the Heavy Cargo Trailers Do you filter "heavy cargo" and then they should appear,

I hope I could help.

Happy Trucking!

Hello,

New trucks > always in the update associated with a DLC, never in a DLC.

New trailers > always in a DLC, never in an update.

A DLC can be avoided, an update cannot (not eternally).

That being said, the new trailers are different than the previous flatbed, they have a huge sticker " Euro Hauler " on the side at the front. Also, they are rare by definition and even more rare if you didn't discovered a lot of towns (> only 30 pages < ... I mean, my dot in the job market only move every 3 clicks)

Also, for Heavy Cargo DLC you need to have some requirements in the game. Please obtain these achievements and try again.

Finally,

Steam> Library> Euro Truck Simulator 2> Make sure that the Heavy Cargo Pack DLC is "Active".

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

3 hours ago, Melis vozac said:

I can find on, but how to find this trailers on MP?
But ty for answers.

You can find it,so for example that you will teleported between garages.Or you try it sleep too in hotel or in Service.

If you have still problem .. 

Please you follow my steps :) 

1.Go to steam library,right click on ETS 2 ,then click on properties

2. Click the DLC tab and un-check all the DLCs which don't work http://prntscr.com/gkc5m1

3. Wait for them to uninstall then check the boxes again for them to install again.

4. Wait for them to install again. 

5. Open ETS2 and check that all DLCs work

When you have still a problem?

So again , you follow my steps 

1. Go to steam library,right click properties.

2. Click "Verify file integrity"  http://prntscr.com/gkc6jb

3. Wait for steam to verify

4. Open the game and test DLCs.

I hope,that this solved your problem :) 

Also you can try uninstall the launcher and install-ed again :) 

1.Please you go to This Computer folder - Program Files - TruckersMP

2.Please you open folder ,which have a name TruckersMP Launcher

3.Next ,there is uninstall , so you click on it :) Here is photo : https://imgur.com/a/J3cCiGh

4.If you have it done ,then you can go to Documents-ETS 2 MP and ATS MP folders deleted.

5.You have it ? 

6.So you can go to Webside TruckersMP  - truckersmp.com

7.As next you can downloaded a multiplayer version again . Link is here : https://truckersmp.com/download

Good Luck !!

Happy Trucking 

Best Regards 

RedWolfTV_TMP 

TruckersMP Members

It has been over 3 days since the last reply. Because of that, I'll move this topic to Inactive.

//Locked & moved to Inactive