Lag

LintonM

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello,

You can try these steps:

• You're should in the pictures make that settings.
  • develop.png
  • Keep the display board up to date.
  • Make sure that an application that forces the processor does not work in the null.
  • As you enter the game, you may find it easier to play the game by closing the antivirus and unnecessary programs.

You can check this topic:

Hello,

You may be having a connection problem, here are some things you can try to resolve the issue.

Step 1: click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)
Step 2: once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter
Step 3: type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter
Step 4: restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

You type; 
netsh int ip reset reset.txt
netsh winsock reset
netsh advfirewall reset 
into a command prompt window

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Depends what video card do you have, for example I have AMD and with the latest update I had problems with fps it like locked my fps on 30 and didn't go up, but then I just deleted it and installed just couple versions which ones where in the past and it worked fine so you should check your video card updates, or try to launch the game as admin and with DirectX (64bit) This solves many problems.

And if those not help then check these ones.

Guest Cowie

Hello, I am not too sure what is happening. My guess is your game is automatically saving. You can also try turning down your graphics especially your scaling in the graphics settings of your game. Hopefully, with the help of the community, you will get some help!

-ccowie

Hello :) 

Follow these guides:

Solution 1

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Solution 3

> Update your graphic card driver.

> Take care not to play in busy areas.

> Pull down your graphics settings.

> You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.

> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

> Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

> That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

> Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

> If it didn't work,don't hesitate send support ticket https://support.truckersmp.com/

Also look at these topics:

Dear @TheGamer_500, since you wrote in your initial post that you are experiencing these lag issues in Singleplayer as well, my guess is that it might be caused by the game auto saving your progress. Please open your Windows Explorer and navigate to 'My Documents' -> 'American Truck Simulator' and open the file 'config.cfg' with Notepad. Search for the line 'uset g_save_format' and make sure to place a '0' next to it. Then save the document, restart ATS and check if that solves your issues.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello, 

Isuggest closing unreasonable tabs such as. 

- Google.

- Apps.

- And other things you have installed on you computer that's is open. 

When I start  to lag in I always use camera 6 without mirrors , or map open and my GPS goes up. 

Best regards 

-dFuZe

Stay happy and safe

It's have gone 3 days since this topic was created and therefore i will lock and move this to inactive topics.

Locked and moved to inactive topics 

Thanks for you help all!