Special Transport DLC

hossein g

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is a rather controversial topic because the trailers of this DLCs have an excessive size that cannot be allowed anywhere. Of course, the routes are fixed but seeing many people who save edit everything possible, I would not be wondering to see a staircase on the one-lane rural road between Calais and Duisburg. In that sense, there must be some sort of special server or another requirement to be able to use such trailers.

In that sense, mwl4 has expressed his concerns already quite some time ago as the downloadable content was released. I highly doubt that we would see this being supported anytime soon but I am not the one who is supposed to get it working, though. There are much more important plans as of now which means it is not being worked on at this moment.

Maybe, the recently teased new game mode will make certain things possible, who knows ;) 

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.