Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Event Paint Job kicking me off server?

TruckerTom1221

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there

Let  us know if your question is fully answered :)

Happy Trucking!

Kind Regards

Total EDM

TruckersMP Support Team

Hello @TruckerTom1221,

There were already loads of threads in the past forums and in new forums that discussed this, please use search function first.

As you already know of the other answers, the paint job isn't supported yet and our developers will add it as soon as possible. For know we just can advise you to stay patient in the future and wait for a new update.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with our answers or need any further support

Greetings,

NeonLeon

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Hello @TruckerTom1221,

There were already loads of threads in the past forums and in new forums that discussed this, please use search function first.

As you already know of the other answers, the paint job isn't supported yet and our developers will add it as soon as possible. For know we just can advise you to stay patient in the future and wait for a new update.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with our answers or need any further support

Greetings,

NeonLeon

Oh I apologize on not seeing it! I did use the search feature with "event paint job" and "Race Paint Job" but didn't see any results unless I needed to go into a sub-section to find it?  Only one I found was talking about changing the emails which mine were the same. I thank you a ton for the speedy reply though ! Very satisfied, thank you!