Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Game Mode

MightyTrucker

Question

Hi there!

Probably way too early to ask this as it is still in beta and under development as shown in the video, but i can't help it but ask some info on this really awesome new game mode you've been promoting where you can drive together ALONG ai traffic and such :D

Mostly my questions are:

• How many slots are available to play together with
  • What sort of server can we expect (as a public EU server, or entirely different)
  • What or how will troll behavior be dealt with when in such a type of game mode
  • Will (drivable)vehicles become a part of this game mode

I completely understand if you don't feel like releasing too much info on this topic yet as it is in testing, but im just way too curious to not ask about it :rolleyes:

Kind regards,

Alex

'Ride or Die'

1 answer to this question

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not going to share more information about this really cool addition to the Multiplayer until some further development progress has been made. The video which was our teaser has led to many discussions and people came up with ideas that are reasonably close to what it is actually going to be. However, even though we advertised this section as a place to "ask us anything", we are not always going to share more information than the current public knowledge. "We will answer" merely refers to the fact that you will get a reply whether it contains the intended answers or not.

Either way, since you have listed many questions, I will pick up on that format and answer them rather quick-witted:

• You will see this when it comes out;
  • It is going to be shared at a later point in time;
  • There are no information in that regard yet;
  • Possibly, you will see it when it will be released.

Lastly, I really hope that you can understand this. Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.