I cannot see other players.

RE1S.

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello dear friend @RE1S.
Personally I think that it is a some bug,because usually people see other players maximum to 800 metres.

I m really do not know,how you did it :o

You can try re-install the launcher 

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Good Luck !!

Kind Regards 

RedWolfTV_TMP

TruckersMP Members

Hello.
I guess you mean around 8 mbps up and down whits in my ears sounds quite low and could potential be the reason.
Have you tried on several different servers like Europe1,2,3,4 and South Africa and United States as it could be the connection to a specific server.
Do this happen everytime you play mp and immedietly or after awhile and if so after how long?
Also do you have access to any other way of getting internet ex tru another router that you could test to see if that might help?
But i am not happy to say this but i belive its due to your internet and i can't find any other reason and you can't play mp like that either as @Pillow_ said in the quote below.

5 hours ago, Pillow_ said:

Hello there,

This is a known bug. Please reconnect if you come across this bug, it means players can see you but you can't see others, which could make it look like you have a NCZ hack. 

• Like 1

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

Hello,

Please try all of these:

1. Do a dns flush, Clicky here on how to do that

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. https://www.howtogeek.com/74523/how-to-disable-startup-programs-in-windows/.

Id bet on my listed methods to have a ping reduction by a few ms.

If all else fails make a support ticket.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @RE1S.

Many answers were given.

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved. :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German