Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

SoleInTheWorld

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi there,

I can't say a specific time as to how long it'll take for your reports to be reviewed, but what I can say confidently is that however long it takes, your reports will be reviewed and dealt with accordingly. There is a small backlog at the moment, so it may take a few days, but we''ll deal with it as soon as possible. Bare in mind that all the Game Moderators are volunteers and deal with reports in their free time. Just be patient for now.

Thanks for your understanding,

Aestrial

• Like 2

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Since this issue is nothing that would require special attention of Upper Staff, I am going to move it to the corresponding section. Also, it might be worth to specify what you mean exactly. 

//Moved to Help.

Guest Cowie

Hey, to add on to Aestrial's comment, you can continue playing the game as usual. The report will be viewed when it is, it should not take longer than a week hopefully. Please keep in mind all game moderators and volunteers and have a real life as well. All reports will be viewed. Thank you for remaining patient. :wub:

-ccowie

The reports are normally dealt by moderates withing a few days. This can be quicker but I'm sure the admins do get hundreds of reports especially as MP is becoming increasingly popular.

To view what they have put go into the area where you placed the report and click it. It should show who has sorted it and any comments about the report.

Hope that helps

SuperMouse

Hello,
GameMods would usually deal with reports, they have a lot of reports to deal with however it will take due time till they have time and availability to deal with your report. 
They work very hard and as there are a lot of reports which get sent in there are a lot to deal with, including the correct punishments. 

Hope this helps.
Matt #CarLadMatt

Edited by Matt #CarLadMatt
Added point regarding reports

Hi @SoleInTheWorld,

Would you like your topic to be moved to Russian?

If not, let me know whether your question has been answered or not by marking what you think is the best answer.

Thank you,

Frosty11S