ID was not found

Question

Hello.

Today i got rammed intentionally by a player and as usual i wanted to report him but strangely when i insert his ID the site tells me "ID was not found". How is this possible?

Link of the video: 

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, .weezy said:

Hai,

he probably deleted his account.

kind regards

Thank you for the answer. So basically he can escape every report by deleting and creating an ccount every time?

Well, I don't know if that's a very smart tactic, but yes, that is possible. Also, is your question now answered?

Frosty11S

Hello,

You can find the game in the LOG files.

Please follow the steps:

Documents > ETSMP > Logs > find the "log_spawning" file of the date the incident happened and call the player's name.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

14 hours ago, AdaBey said:

Hello,

You can find the game in the LOG files.

Please follow the steps:

Documents > ETSMP > Logs > find the "log_spawning" file of the date the incident happened and call the player's name.

Best regards.

Hello, if you watch the video you can see at the end that i was able to get his ID before he disconnected, mine is a different issue.

16 hours ago, Frosty11S said:

Well, I don't know if that's a very smart tactic, but yes, that is possible. Also, is your question now answered?

Frosty11S

Hello

Is pretty smart if he can get away every time... :angry:

Yes, my question is answered, it can be closed. Thank you.