Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Random Road-Events in Truckers MP...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be fun if these could be synced server wide and changed around every couple of in-game days.

For now it creates dangerous situations. Players avoiding events not visible for other players. It causes collisions. Maybe a good idea to disable them.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think that the Devs should try and sync the road events server wide with all players. That way the roads will look the same for everyone, hence less accidents. For example. On C-D road I was driving when I noticed that about half the lane was closed for which ever reason. However I could pass as the vehicle in the on on coming lane were so close to the middle. To the people behind me it probably looked as if I just stopped in the middle of the road for no reason. They either need to sync them up or disable them all together.

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to extend my appreciation to this thread. I wasn't aware of the "Random Events" option and now wonder how many times I looked daft navigating around events with other truckers around that do not see what I see. A very informative thread, thank you. I've made changes to limit this as best I can now for the sake of everyone's gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived