New Country Bar?!

galantisCC

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Suggestion Name:
new country bar?!

Suggestion Description:
as we know we have a bar under which it says that you have left / entered the city.

what do you think, when you leave the country and you have entered a new country that we also get a bar that says entered amsterdam.

(I know you can see it through the flag, it would just be better to get a bar)

Any example images:
no

Why should it be added ?:
to make it clearer which city you have entered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you

-hinter

• Upvote 1

Hey,

Firstly, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, great suggestion. I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, however it's a good one.

Country names would be good for me, however if they could add flags aswell it would be way better.

Maybe also an indication of how many players are in the specific city/country? :P

Kindest Regards,

Pillow_

Community Moderator

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I don't really see the need, other than when crossing from/to the UK. In this case, even when there are signs reminding people that they need to drive on the left/right side of the road, many players just don't see them (most probably because they don't pay attention to any signs), so some kind of warning, like those when you enter/exit a city would be lot more difficult to miss: "You entered the UK, remember to drive on the left" "You left the UK, remember to drive on the right".

But for every cities? IMO it's pointless, there are enough indications to know where you are and what city is next ahead. Unless the coding is so easy that it wouldn't take much time, I'd prefer that the developers stay focused in more important features.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I don't really see the need, other than when crossing from/to the UK. In this case, even when there are signs reminding people that they need to drive on the left/right side of the road, many players just don't see them (most probably because they don't pay attention to any signs), so some kind of warning, like those when you enter/exit a city would be lot more difficult to miss: "You entered the UK, remember to drive on the left" "You left the UK, remember to drive on the right".

But for every cities? IMO it's pointless, there are enough indications to know where you are and what city is next ahead. Unless the coding is so easy that it wouldn't take much time, I'd prefer that the developers stay focused in more important features.

hi,

I understand what you mean, you are absolutely right.

I can hardly see which country I drive inside, especially in the dark.
I have little experience to know, what kind of country I drove in.

"but, of course we have a world map for that, I would rather drive further than stopping each time"

therefore it would be very helpful to add a bar.
(there may be other reasons) but this is my reason.

-hinter

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice to see something like this added into the game, maybe it could drop in from a corner of the screen.  

Some time needs to be spent reworking the existing in game notifications, so maybe this would help start that process.

+1 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/18/2018 at 7:15 PM, galantisCC said:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Suggestion Name:
new country bar?!

Suggestion Description:
as we know we have a bar under which it says that you have left / entered the city.

what do you think, when you leave the country and you have entered a new country that we also get a bar that says entered amsterdam.

(I know you can see it through the flag, it would just be better to get a bar)

Any example images:
no

Why should it be added ?:
to make it clearer which city you have entered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you

-hinter

At every single village/town/city entrance you have signs showing its name. Buy a new PC and turn up those graphyc settings.