Reporting

DutchyTrucker

Question

6 answers to this question

@DutchyTrucker

In short - no that's not allowed. Doing such thing is against §1.4 & §2.6

jw9g4o

jw9gc4

You may report a user if you are traveling down such road and a user rams you, runs you off the road, insults you or etc. 

You may find the rest of the rules over HERE

I hope this has helped & answered your question.

Dear @DutchyTrucker, please do not do that! You should keep in mind that the purpose of playing this game is to enjoy the beauty of trucking - not to punish other players for their mistakes. If you try to farm web reports like that, I can ensure you that this is the easiest and fastest way if you want to get your amount of possible reports cut to a minimum. If you use the zero-cam on the C-D road with the only purpose of reporting people, you will face an endless amount of rule offenses. In the end our report system will get flooded and every player will complain even more than they do already about long waiting times on web reports. Sometimes it just takes a little bit of common sense and actually respect for each other to understand that this isn't advisable and in my opinion this kind of attitude is probably hurting the community as badly as trolls do. Just try to enjoy the game and only report people if they really harm you and you got the impression like they are doing it on purpose. There's really no need to report every single minor offense or mistake.

• Like 4
  • True Story 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel