Game Demos

BUSH^^

Best answer has been marked -> Topic locked.

Question

I want to ask question about ingame reports. Now everybody knows that ingame reports are useless. Only a little percent of reports are watched by GMs and if player has bad PC and cant recording his way he can do nothing. So question: will we be able to save ingame demos to use them in webreports(which is usefull 100%) in future? By saving i mean same system like in World of Tanks(replays).

• True Story 2

2 answers to this question

Hello,

First of all, I am sorry that you feel like the reports are entirely useless. The Game Moderation is always attempting to review as many as possible, they are simply not able to get to every single submitted report in time. However, if you cannot record another person and your report was declined, there is indeed nothing you can do as of now.

Having played World of Tanks for several years myself, I can understand your concern. Eventually, it would be great if those demo recordings which are saved for ten minutes could also be exported or stored locally. While there is no official statement as of now, we are all looking forward to the developers who hopefully implement something like this.

Lastly, I really hope that you can understand this. Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager