How big is the flood of reports?

Takamisakari

Question

When I take a look on the staff page, I see many game moderators and I think, that every of them can care about the reports.

But on the other side, I currently see that my reports was processed not until at least 5 days.

So, my question is: How many new reports are created daily (average)?

And by the way: How many game moderators do really handle the reports?

2 answers to this question

We cannot confirm exact numbers as this is not public information. However, there are a lot everyday which creates a backlog quite easily. The Game Moderator team is now, I believe 70+ members. All of which, with the exception of Observers, handle them everyday. The team has grown quite large now to cope with the community's demands.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Additionally to what has been said above already, you need to keep in mind that this project runs free of charge and the Management can really be happy to have so many volunteers who gladly take part in the project to help improve it over time. It is nothing unusual that it will take a little bit longer at times. Especially during the summer, when people go outside, have fun with their families or are on holidays, it is hard to make them work on reports.

Obviously, there are means to ensure that reports are being dealt with but as I said above, we do not pay people, hence why we cannot expect them to claim 5,000 reports a month. Lastly, every Game Moderator deals with reports but there are times when they do not have time, for instance, when the people are working or busy in real life. During that time, not every one of the 67 people is actually dealing with website reports. However, that is normal and also understandable (I hope). 

You should just be sure that, eventually, your reports will be dealt with and the Game Moderators will review them. In that sense, happy trucking :)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.