I don't have permissions to view a topic

TheLocalMilitia

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello,

The topic might be outdated and has been hidden from the public, so only staff can see it. Is it possible for you to provide us with a link to the reply of the Game Moderator? I can have a look at the situation then. :)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

Hello,

Due to the fact that the official set of rules has been updated to include detailed rules and guidelines regarding the modifications which can be used, the topic which was initially linked by the Game Moderator was moved to an archive which is inaccessible by normal users. However, you can have a look at the current set of rules to find out more:

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Is there anything else you would like to know, @TheLocalMilitia?

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

5 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

with a link to the reply of the Game Moderator? I can have a look at the situation then

Hello Anriandor,

I researched and found.

You can find here reply of the game moderator:

Hi there

let us know your question is answered :)

Thank you! 

Kind Regards

Total EDM

TruckersMP Support Team

Hello 
A majority of the modifications for TruckersMP nowdays are save edited
If you need some help save editing then here is a tutorial / how to check if meet rules:

You can ask any questions regarding the vehicle / trailer edits you have made by save editing in the topic above by Nataliia ^^.

You wouldn't be able to view the topic as it has been hidden from all access to view, probably because was outdated and needs work to be updated so meets the rules are in place currently. 

Hope this helps you with your problems. 

Matt #CarLadMatt