New Game Mode

Ali.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be very excited to see it on a server with lots of player slots, but with all the syncing and network traffic it'd require, I would assume it would only be a system that only you and your friend(s) play together. Still, even if that's what it is, i'll be very happy! (I hope that it does get added to EU2 if its a thing for entire servers, it'd teach people to drive responsibly lol)

Is this ai? :o I really hope it is only on EU1 or on its own server, this will ruin EU2 and the traffic jams on C-D and just ruin C-D all together :( and make trolling very easy as trolls could cause chaos with ai and it will ruin the vtc convoys that are usually held on EU3.

If ai is coming on its own server or on EU1 the simulation server then thats brilliant and will be great for those who want to play as realistic as possible and be great for people playing on EU1 which is usually quite empty however this on EU2 or EU3 would be a huge mistake, EU2 is already busy enough without adding AI, imagine a C-D with AI (that be just chaos like we have never seen) and alot of vtc's hold their convoys on EU3 so having the road full of ai there would mess that all up and make it more difficult.

I will wait and see what happens with this :) I just hope its not on EU2 or EU3

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Hello there,

It is stated that only the Artificial Intelligence will be added to the multiplayer mode in the Fragman published for the new game mode. If this happens for all the Servers, the control of the already intense regions will become very difficult. But it will be an alternative for players who do not want to travel alone on the game's DLC Maps.

At the same time, an "External" Server can also be opened. in which case the Player will act on his / her own preference and will access the Server of his choice. In this case, it will be an alternative and enjoyable.

Finally, it is unknown who will be guilty of the Accidents caused by Artificial Intelligence. I hope it will be useful and enjoyable for everyone.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

in my opinion

unfortunately, bad bad bad. bcs there is already optimization problem, In addition UI traffic to be added=  will game crash. 

but if the new server is opened  this can happen. never for eu2 

Hello,

I dont posts often on the forum,but playing ets2mp regullary.

First,sorry for my bad English..Second, I didnt think at all that AI will come to online. Many times developers of TruckersMP says that is impossible because of lag in game.I dont know how you suceed that,make that possible,but I salute you.

Over the time,many good,fun and needed things you bring to mp for us..players and fans of ETS2 and ATS..

Im a big fan od SCS games,playing truck simulator since 18 WOS.. roughly 14 years ago... ETS2 and ATS is very good,positive,fun and relaxing games BUT without MP..TruckersMP, playing those games be only in SP, kind a boring.

I want to thanks for all hard work and things that You, crew from TruckersMP give me and others and making playing ets2mp and atsmp possible.

God bless you all :)

This game mode should not be active in crowded roads like duisburg-calais because it causes more crowded traffic.

a private server must be opened for this game mod.

or

This new game mod should be active except for crowded roads.

but my opinion this new game mod is excellent!

24 minutes ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

If it was April I would have guessed this was the TMP staff trolling us.  As much as I want this I can't help but feel like it's just a joke especially with the amount of players that can't seem to drive without crashing in-game.

I don't think it will be on EU2, I think it will be on one of the quieter servers.

1 hour ago, The Fabby said:

Now to get them to rent out private servers for this or share the software to host such things ourselves. 

This would be a dream. Having a WoW like subscription service where you can access private servers with more flexibility and relaxed rules would be amazing. Sadly, I don't think it'll ever happen, but one can hope...

Archived