in my inventory there are 3 pages of ets2 things?

twix bar

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello,

If you have make "Start Your Engines", you will have 5 award. But if you have a 3 page award, this is bug.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Guest Cowie

Hello, it sounds like you simply own some DLC. Unless you can provide a screenshot, that is all I can assume. Thanks!

-ccowie

6 hours ago, twix bar said:

Screenshot_3.png 

If this is your steam library could you link your steam profile so i can see if it shows up in your invent?
If I am able to see them then you may be able to sell them all.

However if other people can not see the multiple pages then you will need to contact steam support or create a post on the steam support forums, as this seems to be a steam issue not a tmp / world of trucks issue

Hope that helps :) ,

-Neon Odyssey- TV

• Upvote 2

Hello.

As quoted below as Adabey said it is a bug and i would recommend that you first restart steam and if that dos'nt fix it i would contact Steam's support about it as ther is no connection regarding stuff like that between Truckersmp and Scs/Worldoftrucks/Steam. I hope this helps you otherwise just let us know.

6 hours ago, AdaBey said:

Hello,

If you have make "Start Your Engines", you will have 5 award. But if you have a 3 page award, this is bug.

Best regards.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

@twix bar

I can confirm that you indeed have all the items in your inventory and this is not a bug in steam. However world of trucks has sent you a truck load of prizes. I would report this as a bug to scs / world of trucks and you right fully own the items. 

This is a bug that benefits you because you can sell these items or turn them into gems

Hope this helps,-neon odyssey- TV

@Asatelon could you move this to solved thanks :)