Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question

I want to create my own server on ETS2 how do i can do that,i want to play with my friends with mods like promods mariomap and some mods for Map if is that possable how do i create my server.And when isnt possible than can TruckersMP create some server what requires map mods for example Promods 2.25/2.26/2.27 or mariomap ?

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Sorry to disappoint you but that is not possible. TMP has its own modifications whereas they're currently on the servers that are available to everyone. Custom servers with the default addons (by TMP) are made for certain special events (charities, etc.). To play with you friends, you'd have to hop on the same server and meet up on a certain place.

Kind Regards,

Martin.

Guest Cowie

Hello, unfortunately, this is not like Minecraft and you can not create a server of your own. You can, however, plan an event and post it in the event section of the forum and make a feedback ticket requesting a private server for the event. Keep in mind there are requirements to request a server and getting a server is not guaranteed. Thanks.

-ccowie

Hey @[FC - T] iLurix ,

If you wish to contact the team and discuss an event that may meet the requirements for this then they are available at: https://truckersmp.com/feedback and will maybe get an own server for it. But this sever just remains for the event time and not forever. If you want to create an own server: Unfortunately, this functionality isn't possible like it is with other games such as Minecraft, Battlefield. However, the TruckersMP team do a fantastic job keeping centralised servers running. This has clear benefits as it means players get a large place with ample room, slots to play with friends and others. Besides, a private server would introduce a

form of competition that may damage the actual mod's popularity and create problems with integrating and swapping servers.

Also please let us know if you are satisfied with the given answers or need further support :)

Greetings,

NeonLeon

GER/ENG Support

Hello, @[FC - T] iLurix,

Due to inactivity (total of 3 days; 72 hours), I will move this topic to 'inactive'.

If you wish to re-open the topic or if it is solved, send me a pm on Discord or via the forum messenger.

So far, thanks for your participation(s).

If the problem still occurs, feel free to create a support ticket here.

Thanks for understanding,

Frosty11S

/Locked and moved to inactive.