• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
Andreas[Chef][GER,FR,ENG]

Most accident causers on C-D are the scouts?!

On 19.6.2018 at 10:19 AM, Batslav said:

I have the feeling that most accidents are caused by trucks not cars. Was the other way around not long ago but seems like things have changed.

True :D

On 30.7.2018 at 11:38 AM, [VIVA] Savage said:

I don’t think it’s always caused by cars. It’s mainly people in a rush who cannot wait for a 2 minute traffic jam and have to take over everyone or if your not going fast enough, they’ll end up overtaking you etc.

Most drivers are not very good at assessing the danger situation

On 26.7.2018 at 11:54 AM, _Toretto_ said:

hi,

crashes om the whole are caused by people going too fast, wanting to overtake where it is unsafe to do so because they are fed up of being behind the vehicle infront that is doing the speed limit. 

thanks,

Toretto.

There are many ways to judge others' mistakes

On 15.7.2018 at 12:35 AM, Numarx said:

Most accidents are due to youtubers and streamers going there to make  "funny moments of ETS2" videos :kappa:

I don't think so. It happens when an accident happens. After all, there is not a Youtuber on every corner

On 6.8.2018 at 9:30 AM, [VIVA] PsychicznyMajster said:

This is the best answer ever been given in this topic. 
People can't wait, they just driving and don't care i hate this. If i stuck in a traffic jam for 10 minutes or 20 minutes i just stay...  and I can relax i this same time or I go to the kitchen for get some food :D 

Nope, i have in all my trucks the sensitivity at around 50% on the brakes (G29 pedals) and it's perfect and when i go with the scout car i set it to +-90% and just reduce You speed? That's it.

True Story.

On 10.8.2018 at 12:55 PM, Ady Man said:

most people do accidents with skoda

It does not have to be that only the car driver builds accidents

On 10.8.2018 at 12:59 PM, Silent Death_53 said:

It is caused by people who are fast. I use scoda but I never made an accident.

If you drive considerate and you pay attention to the traffic signs, everything is in the green area:D

I don't think you can say that the skoda car causes more problems than trucks. I drive almost daily on C-D road just for fun.

The major problems of the skoda in my opinion, as people have discussed here, are a combination of the brakes and people lacking driving skill.

Skodas that 'try' to drive normal and behave, are not a major problem. The most damage they will cause is bumping into your trailer, since the brakes are not easy to use.

But the same can be said for truck drivers, some set the brake sensitivity way to low, or way to high, and cause the same kind of...annoyance you could call it.

There are people that just simply use the skoda car to either squeeze through tight gaps to overtake, or to race like a maniac. And of course they cause major trouble.

But again, same for the truck drivers, same story. They choose the fastest truck, lightest cargo and just start racing D-C road. 

An update to the skoda car, won't be a bad idea, improving the steering/braking somewhat. 

But people just need to drive normally, and not use the road as a racetrack, i think that's the major point.

Hi,

Drive on CD Road, it's the simulation to go on holiday.

No seriously, the problem was not only the scout cars, you have a lot of crashs with the others trucks.

The problem was the "not rules agree", the guys overtake dangerously, they try be the first, they try to crash you to win one place... It's not only the cars.

I go 1 times per month on this road, with a trailer to delivry at berlin for exemple, and started from paris.

A lot of players, on Europe #2, doesn't play to make a delivry, this lot a players, play to troll, with trucks, with cars, and if you see on CD Road, a lot of Trucks Without trailers, or Cars without trailers was on this road.

The car was not a bad idea for the pilot on one convoy, or other, but, the players uses just this car to troll.

As many people already said.
The car or truck is not the problem but the driver is the problem.
I Drive sometimes the C-D route just for fun, than with a truck, then with a car. But if you drive normaly and don't speed with the car it is easy to control for me.
But the most crashes are come to people who like to troll, overtake and such.
From all my reports there are more trucks who i report for than cars. But everyone hate the car because they think they can drive.