• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
Andreas[Chef][GER,FR,ENG]

Most accident causers on C-D are the scouts?!

Most drivers are of the opinion that for the most part the drivers are to blame for the whole chaos. That's not true, of course there are drivers who drive recklessly, but there are also truck drivers who can not abide by the rules. Many accuse the children, although the children can drive properly and properly. What do you say to all the prejudices? Kind regards Andreas

I'd say that most "accidents" are caused by idiots who drive way over their own skills. They can be adults, kids, men, women, any nationalities, they can drive trucks or cars. When I find one on the roads, I don't ask about age, gender or country of origin. I don't care if he/she is driving a car or a truck. They go safely, I'm happy, they hit my truck, I'm not happy and I make sure that they won't be happy either some days later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 3

Not really, most accidents there are caused by people in a hurry, that can afford to wait 3 minutes for the traffic jam to clear :P

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

13 minutes ago, menphz said:

Not really, most accidents there are caused by people in a hurry, that can afford to wait 3 minutes for the traffic jam to clear :P

True, but it's one of many reasons

Most accident causers on C-D are the scouts?!

Not really. Accidents are caused by those who overtake on roads such as c-d or troll on purpose. Like they can't play without overtaking or trolling. It's like a daily routine for them. Nothing you can really do.

It's not the scouts or Scanias or Volvos, you name it, that cause the accidents. It's the general recklessness and lack of respect for other players that does it.

yeah,more accidents/crash take place in scout car but this doesn't mean that the players who driving every scout car is trolling.There are players available who driving the scout car perfectly.

idiot driver always can accident,trucks or cars does not cause accidents,bad(idiot) driver does cause an accident.

It is not only the cars, but mainly the Drivers behind the Wheel, and some of whom have the Burning Desire to go at 150 kph at al costs... A Crash is just Collateral Damage -.-

crashes om the whole are caused by people going too fast, wanting to overtake where it is unsafe to do so because they are fed up of being behind the vehicle infront that is doing the speed limit. 

I for one do have a Scout and several trucks, mainly Daf 530s with a few 510s and Scania 730s in the fleet and keep to the speed limit most of the time so get passed a lot.  Of all the crashes I have had, its been through drivers trying to force their way past me because I am going too slow for their liking.  There are however drivers on EU2 mainly who like to run at high speeds in trucks because they don't like the 90km/h speed limiter, yet when they pass they choose the right opportunity, and give them selves plenty of run up and plenty of space to get in without cutting me off.  Others however will honk like crazy and cut in right in front of my nose. 

I think that the accidents on the c-d are only caused by a few people who overtake then cause traffic to back up and this then causes the traffic jams, i don't think that cars are the only source of accidents on the c-d as there are a lot of trucks that cause crashes also. However if cars didn't go on that road i think that there would be a lot less accidents.

Most accidents are caused by impatient speeding peoples. They can't wait and try to overtake on every price to get 1-2 positions in front. Also, they don't know what the Give Way sign mean and they are always with priority. 

• Upvote 1

I've driven the C-D road plenty of times and if I'm honest, most collisions are caused by reckless players in trucks, not the cars. There have been plenty of collisions involving the cars, but in my experience I'm mostly run off the road or hit by trucks, not the cars.

As has been said already though, it's not the vehicles so much as the poor driving skills operating them. Doesn't matter if you use a car or truck; if you're terrible at driving, you're going to have collisions in either one, and both are just as devastating.

I drove a few times on C-D in the past few days and i've actually seen more truck drivers who actively drive like a troll and overtake in dangerous areas.

You can cause an accident with literally everything,be it a 320hp truck or the 750hp Volvo FH.The only thing which matters is if you can control the speed,and not overestimate your limits.

That might be my luck though,however.Also sometimes other safe truck drivers like hopping in their cars just for a journey so that can count too.

Most of my accidents are caused by players with trucks.  I've got a few reports that involve the Skoda but the vast majority I encounter are trucks going at max speed. 

I have the feeling that most accidents are caused by trucks not cars. Was the other way around not long ago but seems like things have changed.

It's and endless and pointless debate. Most accidents are NOT caused by cars. Most accidents are NOT caused by trucks. ALL accidents are caused by drivers. Guns don't kill people, it's people with guns who kill people.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

No no! NOT caused by cars!

I'd like to share my experience as scout driver.

I have already 70.000 kilometers on the scout (about 40.000 miles) and I must say I oftenly crashed into the back of players. It's because these bad brakes! They are so annoying!

Nevermind, its not the scout car, its the driver of it. The idiots are taking the car for more speed and efficiency to ram people. But not the car, the car is actually good.