How did the truck administrator apply

tang991015789

Question

8 answers to this question

Meaning no offense, but the way you phrased the question makes me think that you'll need to improve your English. A lot. And there are other requirements, time since registration, activity within the community. Work on those things and your chances to be chosen will increase. Right now, I'd suggest that you don't waste your time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Dear @tang991015789, unfortunately the linked requirements to become a Game Moderator posted above are already a bit outdated, since it is not essential to join the team at another position first before you can apply for a Game Moderator position. That means that everyone, who fulfills the requirements can apply for such a position - but here's where i face my first concerns. You are nowhere near our minimum requirements. Since staff members of the TMP-team have to interact with the community on a daily basis, it is essential that you have proven before applying that you've been active in the community (that includes posting constructive stuff in the forums and/or on Discord) and therefore know how things work in here. You need to be able to communicate at a proper level of English as well, since this is the go-to language not just internally in the team, but also when we work with the community. The way you have created your topic has raised serious concerns from my side whether you are up to the challenge yet and given the fact that your activity in the forums hasn't been overwhelming so far, i think you should improve those points first before you consider applying for a staff position.

• True Story 3

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello @tang991015789,

If you wish to recruit for a staff rank, you can do so here.

Please note that if you wish to become a Game Moderator, you will have to be in the team first with a different rank so you can "rank-up" later.

Greetings,

FrostyGamer

Hello,

On the way to the administration there is a great deal of labor and users must gain experience beforehand.

At the moment, it is not planned to recruitment in the position of "Game Moderator". 

If you wanna be a part of the team you need to check out this section of the forum:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/

Also, please for "Game Moderator" position just wait till the recruitment opens.

Best regards.

Edited by AdaBey
His luck isn't reduced, he was just asking how one can become a game moderator. -Thanks to FrostyGamer.
  • Upvote 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.