TMP Staff In-Game Tag

Ali.

I think the idea is good but the implementation is bad.

Admins have red color.
Assign another color for an example blue for all other staff members who doesn't have admin priviledge.
And either don't give them "Social Media Team" tag, or just give them "SMT", "T" (translator) such abbreviations for tag. Personally I would give no tag at all.

Same for admins, red color is enough. They don't need "Game moderator" tag. It's just too long. Also it's redundant information. Does it matter if people knows that he is game mod or game manager or project manager? I don't think so.

But that's my personal opinion.

• Upvote 1

Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

Good idea. but not for every authority, for some authorities 

Thank You For İdea +1

It is just something to add which is aesthetically pleasing and would cause issues for those who are visually impaired/colour blind as the colours might not be able to be changed which means they might not be able to see them in the in game chat.

If the above forum topic was to be implemented then some roles of TMP Staff could be implemented, mainly a colour difference between Upper and Lower Staff members.  However it could be noted that this only benefits Lower Staff Members, like the Events and Media Staff as they would have their own unique colour in the in-game chat.  If you are not aware of the difference between Upper and Lower Staff, here is the post that Anriandor made:

I would suggest the colour difference for some roles, yes, but not for everyone on the Staff.  Just a clear difference between Upper and Lower Staff and they would need to be easy to change in the in game settings.  

+1 from me, this suggestion helps clear up any misunderstandings regarding a staff member's rank as their colour according to the rank they hold is already displayed in the game and helps create a sense of recognition and distinction between someone outside the team and the staff within the lower ranks of the team in-game because at this moment in time, the lower ranks are treated the same way as if they were ordinary players in-game which can create confusion for those outside especially if the staff member has put a tag indicating their rank. 

it's not a bad idea,However,it's not a very necessary idea.I think it's a good suggestion for players who aren't interested in the forum.For this reason they will know the staff of this team.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 4:06 PM, Forz0214 said:

-1 for me.

Becaus I think it's useless that the non-in-game team members seem privileged.  I think it should stay as it is, only for game moderators. like this: 

CVe2Tx.png

Im not understanding the part where you say "non-in game team member" any other user that is not a game mod is ranked "member" so im not understanding you. And having this suggestion other team members shouldn't think they are a Game Mod just because they have a color in game. I think it would look awesome if we had this in game. :)

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

On 6/14/2018 at 7:10 PM, O?uz C. said:

I think the idea is good but the implementation is bad.

Admins have red color.
Assign another color for an example blue for all other staff members who doesn't have admin priviledge.
And either don't give them "Social Media Team" tag, or just give them "SMT", "T" (translator) such abbreviations for tag. Personally I would give no tag at all.

Same for admins, red color is enough. They don't need "Game moderator" tag. It's just too long. Also it's redundant information. Does it matter if people knows that he is game mod or game manager or project manager? I don't think so.

But that's my personal opinion.

This also relates to my comment ^

Stay happy and safe

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.