Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TMP Staff In-Game Tag

Ali.

-1 for me.

Becaus I think it's useless that the non-in-game team members seem privileged.  I think it should stay as it is, only for game moderators. like this: 

CVe2Tx.png

Hello,

Besides the automatically generated message when moving the topic, I am a strong supporter of this idea. I really like the effort you have put into it and the proposal itself sounds very reasonable. If there was a way for other staff members to "log in" without actually getting in-game powers like Game Moderators do, they could still have their name displayed.

If that is the case, many people will know that this person is part of the TruckersMP team and thus, curious people can ask plenty of questions they might have. Especially those who do not know where to ask things or those who do not visit the forum will benefit from that idea of having the ranks shown in the game. The Management has also collected some ideas about what could possibly be improved but there are no fixed plans yet. In that sense, we will see what can be done in the future. 

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

Guest Cowie

Hey, I will give 50/50 on this. I think the colors for the name section of the message is great. The message, however, should remain as usual as it may seem like an official announcement which only game moderators can and should be able to post. Hope you understand my point of view. Good luck with the suggestion! :wub:

-ccowie

Hello,

As in the Forum, I would like other players to be in a different color within the Game. Thank you for your idea. +1

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Interesting idea. Not too sure about colours, however, might be a cool addition in the future. Would help players get to know the staff and their roles better as well ;)

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

+1 from me.

I’d find it quite unique and stress-free job for us GM +. As us GM+ try to multitask but goes out of hand, especially on the C-D//D-C road. We can’t be answering whilst banning/kicking/teleporting. That idea did pop into my head once but never managed to release the thought. Well done to you :) Hope this idea gets accepted. 

SuliHD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.