Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Need to report player, account seems to be missing?

Torpedo423

Question

First off, if this is the wrong place, please move. 

Hi all I recently had some issues with a player hacking on the ATS Europe server, however while we were driving along and recording him he vanished into thin air and his account seems to be gone. I went to submit a report ticket as I have his numbers and video evidence, but it kicks it back as being unable to find the player. Any suggestions or just get on with it unless he returns again? I've attached a link to the video showing the incident. 

7 answers to this question

Hello :)

In that video, when player use hacking to ramming you, you should use /pinfo id (such as in video above /pinfo 26). Then you will see number id of that player. Or you can click mouse to that player and see id of him. After that, copy that number id and report him on website report.

Also you can read these topics:

Hello, I would recommend sending a feedback ticket with video evidence, TruckersMP ID and SteamID 64 at https://truckersmp.com/feedback . If you have trouble finding his Steam, you can use this API: https://api.truckersmp.com/v2/player/1 and just replace the last number with the TMP ID. If you still can't find the SteamID, just disregard it, and a Community Manager should be able to assist you.

KkdaC1b.png

@Torpedo423

Let me be the first to apologize for what the player did to you & your buddy there. However I was in-game and already watching this user. He didn't "disappear" but I banned him on the spot. If you search for the users name/TMP ID there is a high chance that he may have already deleted his account. Nonetheless I will personally make sure he doesn't get away with this as NCZ Hacks is a very serious offence. Thank you for raising concern and trying to report the user it is appreciated.:)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can send me a PM and I will reply when I can.

It's gone 3 days since this topic was created and it seems inactive,

Therefore i lock and moved this to inactive topics due 3 days of inactivity