Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Able to search a player by there in game tag.

AshlynsGaming

Suggestion Name: able to find a player in game by there tag. 

Suggestion Description: we all know when it comes to trying to find someone name you dont remember the user name but you remember the the players tag. There should be a command using the format "/st or /t" 

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: to help find a user a easier way. 

For example 

-say you driving down the road and a guy rams into you. You dont have time to look at his name because he click " f7" but you had an eye on his game tag. Use command ( /t rock ) 

Rock IP 1111 truckersmp Id  1111

-there is already a command for searching a player but that requires 4 letters and we might not get the first 2 letters of a user your trying to find  so using this crammed allows you to search a player with 2 letter required.

- your trying to find out what's your friends in game name but you dont know but you know player tag use command (/t) 

Best regard 

-dFuZe

Note: I hope I explained this well enough. 

Stay happy and safe

If you had actually used /help before, you would have known that this is already a thing as the following picture shows:

Spoiler

PtLXwmB.png

Yes, I banned the person shortly after taking the picture.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.