Cannot find original profile.

Timster92

Question

Hi All,

Just a quick question, today I purchased a new computer therefore I installed Steam with ETS and then TruckersMp

I logged into Truckersmp and it wants me to start a new profile fuss leaving me as a level 0 starting over again.

How will I get my original profile back?

Thanks

11 answers to this question

Hello,

Go to My documents/profile/and copy your original profile/after,past your new PC

also if you find your original profile download this site: http://s3.dosya.tc/ after,download this profile on your new PC and past My Documents/profile

if los your original profile never next find.

Or 

You can download new profile here:

Hello,

Save your old profile to a Flash Memory.

Then, go to the same location on your new computer and change the "Profiles" Files.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello you would have to copy your profile on your old computer that is, for example, on a hard drive paste so you copy the profile and add it to the hard drive in a folder (documents, euro truck simulator 2, profile) then with the new computer just that Insert profile under this path again then you could have continued where you left off. If you have not deleted the euro truck simulator 2 folder under Documents on your old computer, you can still do it otherwise your profile is gone.

But u can download other savegames for ets2 here: https://ets2.lt/en/page/2/?s=savegame

Happy Trucking!

Hello @Timster92

I hope that the following can help with your problem: 

You can get your old profile back by looking on your old console which you used to play ETS2 last time before you bought your new PC
Can find it in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in My Documents, in the folder called profiles there should be old profiles, simply copy the appropriate profile and paste in your new PC folder (Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles) :) 

If you are still confused below are some topics which may help you: 

Kind regards, 

Matt #CarLadMatt 
TruckersMP Event Team

Thanks for the help all.

Still Struggling!

When I open my documents I have loads of options to choose from Regarding profiles:

Is just the profile one I click on instead of for example preview_profiles or profiles(1.31.2.5s).bak?

And is there a website where I can transfer the folders to my new pc?

When I go to transfer my profile do I up load the whole folder including gearbox_splitter.sii  or just profile.bak.sii or profile.sii?

I'm extremely confused, thanks for your patience. 

Hi!

Try and follow this:

d5afdd7ac8f1c215a46cc02763f71f96.png.b595f6f060a2959deadf7d8d729100a0.png

If you have multiple folders like the ones above just copy all of them and paste them in the same folder in the new computer. When you enter the game you should be able to see your profile. 

Hope it helps!

Hello @Timster92,

You have not replied to your topic since Wednesday 13 June, I will move this topic to 'inactive'. If you wish to re-open the topic, send me a pm on Discord.

Or if you require further assistance, feel free to make a support ticket here.

FrostyGamer

/locked & moved to inactive