Other trucks flying past me!

Krooser

Question

15 answers to this question

Hello,

If your speed is limited to 90 km / h, please follow the steps:

• First of all, do not get the job called "External Contract", which limits your speed to 90 km / h.
  • Remove "Speed Limiter" from the TAB Menu.
  • The EU 1 Server limits your speed to 90 km / h.
  • Also, remove the Speed Limit from the game files.

Just open C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\ and navigate into the folder of your current profile. Open 'config.cfg' with a Text Editor, search for the line "uset g_use_speed_limiter" and make sure to put a "0" next to it. Then save and close the config-file and check if your speed limiter keeps disabled now

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

2 hours ago, Krooser said:

I'm doing this because, no jobs are available in the Job Market. How do I fix that, please?

Presuming that you've got your own truck, you can easily go to a hotel and sleep. This should refresh the economy and thus new jobs will start coming through.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

7 hours ago, Krooser said:

Ah, I'm using external contracts, which seems to be the reason. I'm doing this because, no jobs are available in the Job Market. How do I fix that, please?

Thanks for your replies, guys.

hello if you have no jobs in the market

follow this topic

Soul Knight:D

8 hours ago, Krooser said:

Ah, I'm using external contracts, which seems to be the reason. I'm doing this because, no jobs are available in the Job Market. How do I fix that, please?

Thanks for your replies, guys.

Hello :)

If you have no job, then try this:

a)You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)

b)You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

c)You should teleport to another garage

d)Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

If it did not work, follow these steps below:

1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3. Look for uset g_developer "0"
4. Look for uset g_console "0"
5. Change the "0" to a "1"
6. Save the file (NOT save as)
7. Load your game and profile
8. Press ` key
9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10. Save your game and exit
11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile