Ets crash when using wheel

YoungOG

Question

Hi today i got a wheel gift from a friend but i can't use it in euro truck.

Wheel model is  Acme Racing Wheel RS The wheel came with an disc with drivers but my computer doesen't have an optic drive so i can't use cd's. I went to their website and downloaded the drivers. I did install it,screen here https://gyazo.com/3caf6b4649e350ddd0a96b618ae848b4

Problem is when i go into the game settings to change from keyboard to wheel the game freezes for 2 seconds and then it close. I wen't to crash file but the last crash for me was in 30/12/17 so i don't think that is the right one.

If you guys can help me i'd really apreciate it 

Edit 1: I also went to test the wheel to se if it is properly connected with the vibration,and it is https://gyazo.com/15e415cdce3829c756f1edff47dd9dbc

12 answers to this question

Hello :) 

I don't use any wheel myself, but these steps might hopefully solve your problem;

- Turn off force feedback in settings.

- Launch the game (MP mod) as administrator.

- Verify game cache.

Best Regards,

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

4 minutes ago, XFMaster9666 said:

Hello :) 

I don't use any wheel myself, but these steps might hopefully solve your problem;

- Turn off force feedback in settings.

- Launch the game (MP mod) as administrator.

- Verify game cache.

Best Regards,

The force feedback in setings for me it is locked when i'm using the keyboard,when i change the setting to the wheel it crashes before i can turn it off, Also what am i suppose to find in the game cache 

Hi!

I am not 100% that this might help you but you can at least try it. 

Make sure you have the drivers up to date for the wheel. Also, make sure again that all is connected properly and there are no damaged wires or anything like that. Once you have done this try and lunch the game in singleplayer as administrator (right click on the game icon). Go into settings and try and see if the game detects your wheel. You said that the game crashes which is not normal. If this still happens try and reinstall your game. This should probably solve the problem and the game should detect your wheel. 

Also, make sure that the wheel is compatible with the operating system your are running. 

Hope this helps!

7 minutes ago, CoCo_FTW said:

Hi!

I am not 100% that this might help you but you can at least try it. 

Make sure you have the drivers up to date for the wheel. Also, make sure again that all is connected properly and there are no damaged wires or anything like that. Once you have done this try and lunch the game in singleplayer as administrator (right click on the game icon). Go into settings and try and see if the game detects your wheel. You said that the game crashes which is not normal. If this still happens try and reinstall your game. This should probably solve the problem and the game should detect your wheel. 

Also, make sure that the wheel is compatible with the operating system your are running. 

Hope this helps!

Hi i tried your way but it doesen't work,the wheel is brand new,so there aren't any damage cables,also the game detects my wheel as you can see in this picture (it is the last one) https://gyazo.com/a7b17c4e136845dfd34f4c52516340eb,as you see i can't turn off the force feedback. Also i got the latest drivers since i got them from their official website and it does run on my windows as well like i said,i did test the wheel to see if it works with the vibration test and it does

i brought a wheel in 7 June. i face this problem then i remove my control.sii file from c/documents/euro truck simulator 2/profile/control.sii 
remember: when you remove it your all key settings has been changed .

Note: i am 100% NOT SURE THAT ITS WORKING.Its working for me so i shared my opinion :)

Thanks,
Best Wished,
Athir*

Image For Understand :) 

UACqGJF.png

ajnocYc.png

CnbqGAL.png

a2Ez7aj.png

Hello,

Please look at this topics:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @YoungOG

Many answer already given. 

Please let us know when your problem has resolved ! :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

2 hours ago, YoungOG said:

Hi i tried your way but it doesen't work,the wheel is brand new,so there aren't any damage cables,also the game detects my wheel as you can see in this picture (it is the last one) https://gyazo.com/a7b17c4e136845dfd34f4c52516340eb,as you see i can't turn off the force feedback. Also i got the latest drivers since i got them from their official website and it does run on my windows as well like i said,i did test the wheel to see if it works with the vibration test and it does

Hi, as far as I can see from that photo you did not select the right option. The right option is the last one. I am unsure weather the game crashes or not when you select that option. You can see from the picture below how I optimised my wheel. Try and see if this works. 

dcc924b6187a6e001566bd558e316679.thumb.png.45fe75fd5896f1b21ee7f050b781d1bd.png