Save reports of Deleted Accounts.

Runar64

Suggestion Name: Save reports of Deleted Accounts.

Suggestion Description: I have experienced players I have reported deleting their account before the report has been claimed, and therefore the report has been declined. If it was possible to save the report, so if the user re-activate his account, the reports created against the user will be queued in the report system.

Any example images:  5b1f78528401d_Utennavn.png.0f4dace37e905ed711f6fa4a941407e7.png

Why should it be added? Because if a player know someone will report them, he/she can just delete their TMP Account before the reports get claimed, and the TMP Staff has not other choice than decline the report, and then the Deleted Account can reactivate their account later.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • HaulieLove 1

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion!

I am happy to say that this has actually been fixed as a SteamID is now used in reports so if an account has been deleted and a new one has been created with the same SteamID, we can deal with the report accordingly.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.