Someone Hit me, what can I do about my payload?

Chelston

Question

It seems to be a regular occurrence that someone will crash into me whilst I am doing a very large 21 hour job. Just a few seconds ago someone rammed into my side and damaged my package to 40% damage in one hit.

My question is, what can I do now that I have a half broken trailer/package? I am going to waste 21 virtual hours completing a job and gaining nothing because someone else hit me.

Thank you.

P.S. Could I edit my save file to restore the damage to my trailer?

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Follow these steps:

• Go to My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator2/profile/your using profile/open the "config.cfg" with notepad     "uset g_console "1     "uset g_developer "1   "uset g_save_format "2 

• In the game, we add the key to the fast recording, fast loading feature. Quick record(*) - Fast upload(-)

• Download http://dosya.co/nr2gngttbcz5/SII_Decrypt.exe.html

• after,Go to My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profile/your using profile/Quicksave/open the game.sii file with notepad or text editor/ Game.sii > Sll_Decrypt

• Find this code "Wear &" changed "0" (press down button,find next and all "Wear &" code change "0")

You can watch this video: (3:38 start watch video)

Spoiler

Hello,

From the main menu, point to Save & Upload and reload a Record that was before you hit.

But If you take a job from an External Contract, unfortunately you will not be able to repair the damage in your römok in any way.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Guest Cowie

Hello, unfortunately all you can do in this case is file a report in game or through the website found at http://truckers.mp if you plan on making money I recommend either making your deliveries in parts of the map that are not very populated or doing them in single player, in TruckersMP I would recommend using a save game profile. A simple google search will give you many profiles to use. Search: Save game profile for ETS2. You can also load an autosave if you have them turned on and you will not have this damage unless it is a WOT contract. I do hope this helps you. Please let us know if this answers your questions or if you need more help. Thanks in advance!

-ccowie

You can use /fix for your truck damage, however, there is no way to edit your trailer damage in a legit way. Unless you use an autosave, however, this will place you at the last autosave point and you may be in a dangerous location. There is probably a way to fix this by save editing, however, I would make sure that this method that you want to use complies with the rules and isn't abused.

You could also avoid areas of high population this reduces the chances of being rammed or being involved in an accident!

Hope this helps :)

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

Hello @Chelston 

I hope the following can help with your issues. 
Like the comment above this one my college @iHobbit has suggested, you can type /fix in the in-game chat, this does repair your truck however not your trailer :) 

If you have any troubles and would like to report people for breaking the rules which are in place, for example by hitting you / your trailer on purpose etc  you can do so by following the information on these topics below:
I recommend that you get a recording software such as OBS or Plays TV to report those in the wrong.

I hope the above information helps to reduce the issues you are having. 

Kind regards, 

Matt #CarLadMatt 
TruckersMP Event Team