[SCS Blog] A New Community Event in the Making

SCS Blog

It is clear that the truck sim fan community is enjoying our World of Trucks events a lot. The ongoing ETS2 Start Your Engines event has already been completed by over 70,000 players!

Please keep in mind that the event ends in one week, on June 17th.

Thousands and thousands of new deliveries are finished every day, and you are sending us a lot of beautiful screenshots from your journeys. We have a lot of fun retweeting your pictures on SCS Software's Twitter.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

On the Editor's pick section on World of Trucks, we are also overwhelmed by the number of great pictures added all the time, thank you!

Your reception of the recent events has inspired us to try something new. We are planning a new event, this time taking place in the world of American Truck Simulator, with a common shared goal for the community.

The ATS event is tentatively planned to be launched shortly after the current ETS2 event is over. We'll keep the details shrouded in mystery. For the time being, we only have a hint with the following spy photo taken at an unknown location, showing a suspicious increase in traffic.

ats_hq_5b0d2395_18_vintage.jpg
hvdGU_BQOTA

View the full article

• Like 3
  • Woah! 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

Thanks for the information (:

1 hour ago, Will [UK] said:

Has the landslide been removed? :o

The road now is closed. the problem will be solved in the new update.

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

12 minutes ago, KGT I Rootyyy I Driver said:

They've talked about that for the future however....

hint is in the " future " not now, pavel said himself they have a lot of work to get wot & the games even close to being able to handle it....buses are a side project & they are fighting for licences etc!

If they added a multiplayer mode, wot would cripple instantly from the sudden flood of people

44 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

hint is in the " future " not now, pavel said himself they have a lot of work to get wot & the games even close to being able to handle it....buses are a side project & they are fighting for licences etc!

If they added a multiplayer mode, wot would cripple instantly from the sudden flood of people

I'd like to see busses as a DLC for ETS2. I don't see the point in them adding their own MP however, as cool as it maybe TMP have already built a community up.

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

• Guest locked this topic