What do you think about the car drivers on C-D?

Knusperschnitzel

On 22/06/2018 at 9:09 PM, Legendary ? said:

I do not see a problem in this, as long as they drive correctly without Troll :( My friends hate cars in the game :lol:

I have seen some excellent scout drivers out there who time their overtaking carefully, hang back, signal then make their move and return to Lane without cutting people off.

There are then drivers who follow the rules but are awful, ( im probably in that group)

Then there are those  who should be hung for trolling !

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Explore Transport said:

I have seen some excellent scout drivers out there who time their overtaking carefully, hang back, signal then make their move and return to Lane without cutting people off.

There are then drivers who follow the rules but are awful, ( im probably in that group)

Then there are those  who should be hung for trolling !

Yes, it's true, I think drivers should know more about the rules and understand them before they go out and play around. Because a lot of people end up getting into the game without reading the rules. This is too bad for people who have been playing for a long time.

What I've noticed a lot in game, is that a lot of they players driving cars try but fail to stop at intersections,  specifically the intersection just past the gas station leaving Duisburg and they end up ramming into the rail or whatever vehicle is there. This is because they don't realize that they have to change their braking intensity much higher than they would have to with a truck.

3 hours ago, ManoDelta said:

The problem is not the cars but the bad drivers, because they dont get punished, I report a bad driver but nothing happens (no action taken all the time)

If the players see the rules are being applied (report system work immediately) and the bad drivers are punished, they will obey.

with the sheer number of reports, I think they may actually time out. 

My advice, record then report on the website.  its a little longer but it does work. 

Ohai

Dear friend

For me,I think that some  Drivers in Scouts at C-D road are annoying,with their management.. I mean for example Inappropriate.Overtaking,BlocKing ,which occur enought at C-D road

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived