What do you think about the car drivers on C-D?

Knusperschnitzel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no issue with them if they drive responsibly but its only annoying is when they're speeding and end up causing collisions with you and then other drivers. I've seen some good Scout Car drivers on C-D in my time of going down it :D

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Guest Cowie

Hey, just like real life you will have not so great drivers and good drivers. I think if people can't stand the road they can drive elsewhere with less traffic. :D

-ccowie

I see nothing wrong with it. I've driven down C-D many times in the car. Despite what people say about car drivers in the game, the majority of people who ran me off the road on all of those occasions were players in trucks, not cars.

I was driving the car myself the past days just to mix it a bit up for myself since trucking got a bit boring. I was in the near of C - D and got rammed for obeying the speed limit in my car. Sounds ridiculous but the same thing in Denmark. I drive 110, Trucks come at me, honk and overtake or even ram me off the street.

I was just trying to be realistic by being in the speed limit. :/

It doesn't matter what the player is driving to me, as long as they are playing safely.  I have no problem seeing people in Skodas on the roads; sure, it's a truck sim, but roads have traffic variety.  Plus I often enjoy seeing the Skodas since many of them aren't decorated as ugly as some player's trucks. (Seriously, why do so many players have to look like they drove through a crayola factory)

2 hours ago, Shadii [PL/ENG] said:

In my opinion, on such populated roads C-D should prohibit driving cars ;)

Hello, 

Actually I can say the same for trucks being on C-D with long trailers as you call cars should be prohibit in populated area such as the C-D. In my opinion I dont see nothing wrong bout the cars you just need to learn how to drive one & I prefer do use wheel and not keyboard. 

Best regards 

-dFuZe

Stay happy and safe

I think cars are not the issue, it is the people who drive them. For me personally when I overtake, I do not look if it is a blind bend or not, I check on my sat-nav, if there is no oncoming blue dot I go, as waiting until after the blind bend could mean slowing down, which means lots of speeding up time in a truck. Cars can be on the C-D road, just hope they overtake when there are no oncoming blue dots, and not at 150 km/h, cuz the brakes on those are appalling.

Some car drivers are friendly. One a few days back was having engine issues, was stopped and not moving and instead of getting mad, I reminded him of /fix. He was friendyl, not overtaking and in general safe. However, many scout drivers abuse the speed and try to overtake in busy areas, push through gaps etc. which is wrong and dangerous. As long as they aren't overtaking or trying to squeeze in gaps they are fine.

I mean it depends really, some of them are good, but honestly most of them are really bad
its like real life, you got bad ones and you got good ones, the worst part in my opinion is the trucks going without cargo just ramming everyone. You cant really single out the cars in this, as its not really the cars fault but the drivers :P

Hello,

the problem is not cars, the drivers. most of the players cant drive the cars. this is sometimes causes big accidents. 

İmportant: if you cant stop while drive the scoda, you need to use "g_brake_intensity" code. 

How to use

Documents>Euro Truck Simulator 2>Config

g_console "0" -------->g_console "1" 

g_save_format "0" ->g_save_format "2"

g_developer "0"------>g_developer "1"

Then open the game, press the "é" button. and write this code "g_brake_intensity 2 ( a number you want, ı recommend 4)

Follow the steps. 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Well, most of the car drivers on C-D kind of behave similarily to the car drivers that are roaming elsewhere around the ETS2 map, there is a higher proportion of troll car drivers on C-D yes, but they are not very significant to report on based on my rides down on C-D road. Troll car drivers elsewhere on the map show the same or similar patterns of trolling as the car trolls on C-D road. So, as said by many others, it's partly the driver of the car but also how the car works in terms of the braking and steering model. 

Most car drivers using the TruckersMP road network behave normally and get to enjoy the wonders of a TruckersMP add-on to its full potential, this includes the C-D drivers (for now) as they are not necessarily adding useless traffic all the time. And yes, even the game moderators get to drive around in all sorts of cars every now and again when they get tired of doing the normal flying around the map banning the reckless drivers thing, and want to do something different in the meantime, so car driving on C-D is generally approved by the community, even if it's not liked by some. 

1 hour ago, Forz0214 said:

Hello,

the problem is not cars, the drivers. most of the players cant drive the cars. this is sometimes causes big accidents. 

İmportant: if you cant stop while drive the scoda, you need to use "g_brake_intensity" code. 

How to use

Documents>Euro Truck Simulator 2>Config

g_console "0" -------->g_console "1" 

g_save_format "0" ->g_save_format "2"

g_developer "0"------>g_developer "1"

Then open the game, press the "é" button. and write this code "g_brake_intensity 2 ( a number you want, ı recommend 4)

Follow the steps. 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

if MP would allow this as a mod, (ie a .scs file) as I do not feel comfortable messing around with the game code, it would be great as a mod.  perhaps TMP staff can re-work the brakes of the Skoda so it stops when you press the brakes.

Archived