0.1.4 has been released.

mwl4

unplayable, thanks. seems noone tested the update. trucks are, uhm, invisible, someone can easily crash you and even don't understand he did it.

Not even scs drives the whole map. Also during my game play sessions yesterday I saw one truck popup beside me going the other way on a narrow road (following 3 other trucks)... luckily they stayed in their lane.

Second one of the 3 trucks where disallowing anyone to pass on the highway... I tried and failed then I'm guessing the truck I passed after their failed attempt didn't have me on their screen and now I'm hanging on a boulder waiting for the ncz to be fixed...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Not even scs drives the whole map. Also during my game play sessions yesterday I saw one truck popup beside me going the other way on a narrow road (following 3 other trucks)... luckily they stayed in their lane.

Second one of the 3 trucks where disallowing anyone to pass on the highway... I tried and failed then I'm guessing the truck I passed after their failed attempt didn't have me on their screen and now I'm hanging on a boulder waiting for the ncz to be fixed...

Same here I was going to tunnel at Dover and when I turned 3 trucks just like appeared, I thought it was a gift from God!

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

Great work :)

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

There's one for the winter mod as a whole, and then another that specifically disables the snow effect, or so it claims. I haven't tried it yet, but I would imagine that that's the one you're looking for.

Props man. Thanks for saying that, I must have missed it when I was skimming through the new controls. 

nz3d07.jpg

Those who are saying that they see trailers driving themselves. I personally haven't saw this at all since installing the latest version, my settings are:

General

• Development logging - Enabled
  • Use low detail models - Enabled
  • Drivers animation - Enabled
  • Smoothing distance - Enabled (max setting)
  • Use fast loading of model - Enabled 
  • Season effects - Disabled

Sounds

• All sound settings - Enabled (and maxed)

Graphics

• Draw drivers - Enabled
  • Additional lights - Enabled 
  • Draw distance - Enabled (max setting)
  • Force low details - Disabled
  • Dynamic shadows - Enabled
  • Fake shadows - Enabled
  • Headlights - Enabled

Mods

• Winter mod - Disabled
  • Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg