0.1.4 has been released.

mwl4

Yup, noticed improvments, but there's a couple of non collision zones that needs to be fixed, the mecanic in Luxembourg need a no collision zone, I guess this is because in update 1.16.2 they got some new garages, or they aren't at the same spot they were before. Nice to see some option screens, but in game I can't access then, there's a button showing settings when I open the tab menu, but I can't move my mouse to there, the mouse isn't showing while I drive and I can't access the tab menu while in the regular game menu, is there a key to access the mouse when we open the tab player list somehow that I'm not aware off.

Also, did 3 jobs and didn't see any snow falling on my truck anymore, seems to be fixed, I hope it is at least, also people reporting to see a trailer without a truck, I saw one in Luxembourg also, but only one, and there was no  name on it, strange, I was on EU server tonight and was impressed that no one did a head-on collision or was bad driving, maybe that's because I usually try to be in the Going East part and its less crowded.

76561198104067447.png

This is it for me, lost all hope in the Dev team....

A moderator said about 2 days ago

''We are almost ready, just ironing out the bugs and testing it out.''

Now it is released... HA yeah right you tested it.

when you tested it, are you blind? did you not see the trailers driving themselves???

there are (as many other players have found) much more bugs, than previous versions, in this version.

I hope this is sorted out soon.

• Upvote 1

I drove some and tested it, I notice these bugs first:

- Non-collision is not okay at some random dealers or places... 

- Trailers drive themself without a truck like scary ghosts.  :ph34r:

- I don't think you really improved "synchronization" and I've never believed it. Sorry... 

- A truck was like just respawned in front of me with a high speed or Idk if it's a bug about that 150-500 m thing at options.  :o

Sorry for my bad English anyways.

We still love you dear devs and ETS2 MP crew. Happy trucking all.  :)

unplayable, thanks. seems noone tested the update. trucks are, uhm, invisible, someone can easily crash you and even don't understand he did it.

We are aware of these problems and we gonna fix it ASAP !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

People are saying that the snow weather effect hasn't been fixed/disabled yet, but have you guys actually looked through the options? There's one for the winter mod as a whole, and then another that specifically disables the snow effect, or so it claims. I haven't tried it yet, but I would imagine that that's the one you're looking for.

I'm a little confused by a pair of graphics options, though - there are two check boxes right next to each other, one labelled "static shadows", and another that I think was labelled "dynamic shadows". Aren't those two mutually exclusive?

Yup, noticed improvments, but there's a couple of non collision zones that needs to be fixed, the mecanic in Luxembourg need a no collision zone, I guess this is because in update 1.16.2 they got some new garages, or they aren't at the same spot they were before. Nice to see some option screens, but in game I can't access then, there's a button showing settings when I open the tab menu, but I can't move my mouse to there, the mouse isn't showing while I drive and I can't access the tab menu while in the regular game menu, is there a key to access the mouse when we open the tab player list somehow that I'm not aware off.

Also, did 3 jobs and didn't see any snow falling on my truck anymore, seems to be fixed, I hope it is at least, also people reporting to see a trailer without a truck, I saw one in Luxembourg also, but only one, and there was no  name on it, strange, I was on EU server tonight and was impressed that no one did a head-on collision or was bad driving, maybe that's because I usually try to be in the Going East part and its less crowded.

Yeah man I've also experienced some new issues with the Collision Zones and Ghostbuster Trucks but I've got all my faith in the MP Devs that it will be fixed very soon. In regarding the game settings it's very easy to access it by simply following the below:

1: Make sure your truck is stationary/not moving (Only when using the mouse to access menus, no need to stop if only checking player tab)

2: Press "Tab" which is now a "Toggle" unlike before where you had to hold the key down

3: Holding down the "Right Mouse Button" move the mouse over and click on "Settings

4: Here you will be able to access the newly customizable settings

Finally you also mentioned about the Snowy Effects, these effects can now be toggled using the Client Settings menu

I hope I answered any questions you may have commented!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

You can now turn off the snow if you wish?

Before logging in, go to settings and under the General tab there is a tick box that says season affects, Un-ticking this box will finally remove the snow. This new MP update was tested and non of these problems were detected, so not sure why this is happening. The devs are working flat to get these bugs sorted asap, we just ask for your patients.

Regards

Spencer 

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

There are problems with invisible trucks on the roads at this moment in time, again the Devs are working fast to fix these bugs. I know this isn't good, I myself got totally wrecked last night because I was invisible 100% truck and trailer lol.

For now may I make a suggestion of going onto EU2 Freeroam server where there are no collisions and should stop damage to vehicles and trailers plus theres no speed limiter!. Hopefully these bugs should be fixed today.

Regards

Spencer 

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

There are problems with invisible trucks on the roads at this moment in time, again the Devs are working fast to fix these bugs. I know this isn't good, I myself got totally wrecked last night because I was invisible 100% truck and trailer lol.

For now may I make a suggestion of going onto EU2 Freeroam server where there are no collisions and should stop damage to vehicles and trailers plus theres no speed limiter!. Hopefully these bugs should be fixed today.

Regards

Spencer 

I did chuckle this morning when I passed you and all I saw was a floating red nametag.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Rich Edmonds

Been here since the beginning.

For the non collision zone broken, i've noticed that:

-Repair shop only: Non collision zone is actived

-Repair shop+Truck dealer: Non collision zone is deactivated

Should be checked for each one on the map, but i guess every Repair shop+Truck dealer are collision zone.

These Repair shop+Truck dealer have been modified by scs for 1.16 update, the non collision zone is probably still trying to cover the old texture.

Untill now i've tested these cities:

-Paris: Repair shop+Truck dealer ->Collision zone

-Amsterdam: Repair shop+Truck dealer ->Collision zone

-Luxembourg: Repair shop+Truck dealer ->Collision zone

-Milano: Repair shop+Truck dealer ->Collision zone

-Venezia: Repair shop only ->No Collizion zone

-Rotterdam: Repair shop only ->No Collision zone

-Liverpool: Repair shop only ->No Collision zone

-Sheffield: Repair shop only ->No Collision zone

• Upvote 1