0.1.4 has been released.

mwl4

First thought on the update: Blurry screen ahhh my eyes.... :D

Truck dealers are collison areas now, everyone hitting each other in Paris

There are not collision on the SCANIA WORKSHOP. This is BUG.

Not every dealership was a NCZ in the previous

Trailers are driving by selfs and we can´t see each other (players)----http://imgur.com/Q2mnX7H

My dreams are now fulfilled, i can now die in peace :lol:

version...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Still snowing without the mod installed I take it..

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I drove some and tested it, I notice these bugs first:

- Non-collision is not okay at some random dealers or places... 

- Trailers drive themself without a truck like scary ghosts.  :ph34r:

- I don't think you really improved "synchronization" and I've never believed it. Sorry... 

- A truck was like just respawned in front of me with a high speed or Idk if it's a bug about that 150-500 m thing at options.  :o

Sorry for my bad English anyways.

We still love you dear devs and ETS2 MP crew. Happy trucking all.  :)

76561198026455921.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wasd321/ (You can add me if you have something to talk or ask about anything...)

I don't think you can stop that snowing effect, this is actually the weather synchronization at this moment. Maybe I'm wrong..

Unchecking the box for the winter mod gets rid of the snow on the roads etc. but it doesn't get rid of the snow fall. It used to snow/rain almost 24/7 but recently these past few weeks I've started to notice there's more times now where I can actually turn off my wipers for once. How the snow falls doesn't make any sense either, it looks as if it's falling forwards and away from the cab rather than hitting against the windscreen. 

nz3d07.jpg